OT: PSA: Bomb threat at Lionel-Groulx, station closed, metro skipping over station.

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
It doesn't take political science to know what the obvious goals of terrorism are. The way it seemed was that none of us knew what was going on and we needed to be informed by someone with degree, or on his way to getting one in political science...

You'd be surprised how much I have to dumb down anything related to Political Science.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Being in the metro and has it skip a station is such a weird feeling. Happened to me when there was a stabbing of a homeless guy at Bonaventure.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Being in the metro and has it skip a station is such a weird feeling. Happened to me when there was a stabbing of a homeless guy at Bonaventure.

I remember that too.

Lucky for me, I got to the station at 6:20 this morning. Kind of freaky when I open Facebook and people are talking about a bomb scare at the same metro, just 40 minutes after I had left it.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Analyzer I just wanted to remind you that terrorism isn't just committed my people from middle eastern decent.

Terrorists come in all colors

where did he suggest it was only people of middle eastern descent?

Timothy McVeigh, the idiot Oklahoma bomber, had a political agenda. So did Ted Kazinski (sp) the Unabomber. Political agenda does not = middle eastern

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad