GDT: PS2 & PS3: Coyotes at Kings, @Staples Center 7:30pm - Kings at Coyotes, @GRA 7pm

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Just noticed the Coyotes are shooting at some person named Jack Campbell who has a grand total of 7 NHL games.

These split squad games are like tune up games for college football teams, playing a cupcake game against a division 2 opponent.

Campbell is trying to win the backup spot from Budaj. He was an 11th overall pick by Dallas and I think one of the last times a goalie was taken in the first round, certainly the highest since. He is one of those goalies who had all the look to be a franchise goalie but has taken too long to put any of it together. Watched him in Windsor. I was never as confident about him as current Spitfires goalie Mike DiPietro.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
im glad our marketing team is run by an 80yo technology hater, heaven forbid you want to reward your hardcore fans who actually care about the team
Really curious on why they can't get a college kid intern for cheap/free that knows how to live stream over youtube. It's pretty much a $0.00 investment. I don't understand how this happens. The NFL is livestreaming anygame you can find in your broadcast tv market in high def. We can't figure out how to stream anything. I mean get the intern to hold his iPhone and get a shot of our brand new jumbotron while he goes live on whatever platform kids stream on these days.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Sounds like Grabner has been pretty strong on the P.K, and L.A have had a ton of PP's so far.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Really curious on why they can't get a college kid intern for cheap/free that knows how to live stream over youtube. It's pretty much a $0.00 investment. I don't understand how this happens. The NFL is livestreaming anygame you can find in your broadcast tv market in high def. We can't figure out how to stream anything. I mean get the intern to hold his iPhone and get a shot of our brand new jumbotron while he goes live on whatever platform kids stream on these days.
For reals, I'd be happy with like a $100 webcam attached to a laptop that just has a static view of the ice...

Reactions: _Del_

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
@RABBIT I don't think a picture is going to do much, but it is noticeably brighter. I took one anyway, I'll upload it later, remind me if I forget. Chucky looks good (my God what a wrister and one timer) , Stroz is fast, Keller and OEL ae are bringing it. Captain Premium has been ok.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
"Coyotes being PESKY here in L.A"

Kings radio guys are wondering how the f*** this Coyotes team is winning right now.

edit: End of 2. Still 2-1 Coyotes. Crouse with a couple decent chances at the end of the period.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakey53 and _Del_

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->