GDT: PS2 A&B: Coyotes @ Kings, Staples Center 7:30pm - Kings @ Coyotes, GRA 7pm

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Not even nhl.com has any info about this alleged 4-1 game, except this made-up final "goal-score".

Obviously that game never happened.;)

The NHL app I was using to keep tabs on the LA game seemed confused as well.... The game at GRA was fairly up to date for the first period then after the one at Staples started it fell off the earth. But the one in LA stayed currrent.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hello y'all! Is Schmalz going to play with kessel this season y'all? IT's going to be a fun gong show to follow this season. Y'all shall crush these otha suckas in the playoffs this season bank on that thang there. Tocchet is too hard for this.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Hello y'all! Is Schmalz going to play with kessel this season y'all? IT's going to be a fun gong show to follow this season. Y'all shall crush these otha suckas in the playoffs this season bank on that thang there. Tocchet is too hard for this.

All signs point to this happening. By the way, i almost heard your voice reading this post. I like the cut of your jib.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I think it’ll go

Keller - Dvorak - Kessel
Crouse - Stepan - Schmaltz

Schmaltz is garbage defensively and Kessel isn’t very good either. They need to be separated 5 on 5

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I think it’ll go

Keller - Dvorak - Kessel
Crouse - Stepan - Schmaltz

Schmaltz is garbage defensively and Kessel isn’t very good either. They need to be separated 5 on 5
Also the two best controlled zone entry players on the team. Makes sense to split them up for multiple reasons.

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
Morgan just tweeted out two line combos they were running today in camp
Keller-Stepan-Kessel
and
Crouse-Soderber-Fischer

I'd imagine he's still running Grabner-Richy-Hinnie

so the left over there would be
Dvo-Schmaltz-Garland

Pepper in Hayton somewhere if you would like

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Morgan just tweeted out two line combos they were running today in camp
Keller-Stepan-Kessel
and
Crouse-Soderber-Fischer

I'd imagine he's still running Grabner-Richy-Hinnie

so the left over there would be
Dvo-Schmaltz-Garland

Pepper in Hayton somewhere if you would like

So, Hayton in for Schmaltz? That's an expensive press-box guest. :sarcasm:

Honestly, I can barely remember how Schmaltz looked. Just because he had a bad preseason-game doesn't mean he is useless. I hope. o_O

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I do think that we have to be wary of the juggling of some of these players in these lineups. Our 4th lines in these games are filled with 3rd/4th line AHL types.

It can be hard to gauge, especially if someone gets hurt and we have a better player with guys who are not long for the NHL, let alone the AHL.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Ok sires and sirettes! Thanks for the answers. I shall be writing my notes and blog based on this thang here. And y'alls knowledge. Stay hard, wise and talented. Y'all club is the correct one. Correctly built I would say. Playoffs is coming and y'all can bank hard on that there. Stay fresh, cool and collective. I was basing my thang on schmaltz playing for surely with the kessel, but now I'm not so sure. Y'all made some excellento points and wise knowledges. Tocchet will know the right path. I'ma keep investing on y'alls organization and still make money. I has to to that there. Crouse my otha sucka favourite out of y'alls club. He tough, hard and huge. That there's enough for ice hockey.

Reactions: Muppet

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
He's been useless two games in a row. Not a good look.

For a vet on a $$$-contract, preseason is just don't get injured-time.

Hopefully that's what Schmaltz is thinking. And it would be a good plan, for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad