GDT: PS1: Coyotes at Vegas: Premium Debut 5PM

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Canucks fan here in peace, summoned by the gravity of Lyubushkin. According to the stats his penalties resulted in at least one PPG for Vegas, so I can't help but wonder whether his play was unnecessarily reckless and is this his potential downside of playing in the regular season as well? Nevertheless, since my team is going to be Real Gud this season, you guys are my secret favorites in 18-19.

I was at the game. He is quite reckless.

Coyotes are my secret favorite too, right behind VGK.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA

Didn't hear or see the game, but based on viewing some limited video of his pre-coyotes time seems to indicate a fair amount of grit. I'm guessing he's trying to show what he's got over others (mainly KConn & Oesterle but also any of the other D who have their eyes on the #6/#7 D spots)

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
I don't think he will stick, but I've been wrong before. I think Oesterle steals his job. Maybe even Connauton's.

Anybody know if the Kings game will be streamed tomorrow?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

Every interview I've seen with Bushka, he's said he loves to hit people. While it's nice to have grit, undisciplined grit is a real detriment - particularly to a team that plays a pressing speed game, because the opponents usually have a better-than-average chance of getting back behind the D on the opposing rush, and if the defensemen are busy showing how hard they can hit, they're not gonna stop the puck-carrier.

AZviaNJ

Setbacks, no Defeats
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Every interview I've seen with Bushka, he's said he loves to hit people. While it's nice to have grit, undisciplined grit is a real detriment - particularly to a team that plays a pressing speed game, because the opponents usually have a better-than-average chance of getting back behind the D on the opposing rush, and if the defensemen are busy showing how hard they can hit, they're not gonna stop the puck-carrier.
A year in Tucson to learn the North American game seems like the logical step. RFA after the season, Coyotes can then decide where (and if) he fits longer-term.

Reactions: Jakey53

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Agreed i dont know why people keep saying Vegas played their regulars.

I think the point is if we did cap-hits on those teams, Vegas would have been way more expensive. Even than what you normally excpect compared with the Coyotes... :ha:

(I haven't done the math though. Just guessing.)

Reactions: 0point1

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Any reports from yesterday's game? I'd like to hear a coach's summery of how the key guys looked. I haven't found anything.
With how well this team markets itself, I was surprised not to find something on the game.:sarcasm:

Reactions: RemoAZ

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I think Bunting makes the team next camp.

Lyubushkin is gonna need a nickname if he makes the team. Typing out that name sucks.

It takes some time to get there but what about "La Bouche". My thought process is Lyunushkin kinda sounds like "Fermez la Bouche" which is French for "shut your mouth".

Reactions: Mosby

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Doubtful, we don't stream things often.
Some teams are using youtube for games. It can't be that hard or expensive to do. Why is this organization so f------ stupid. I know it's only preseason, but I haven't heard anything about the game or practice as far as that goes.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Some teams are using youtube for games. It can't be that hard or expensive to do. Why is this organization so f------ stupid. I know it's only preseason, but I haven't heard anything about the game or practice as far as that goes.
Maybe they think that the preseason product is a turn off.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain

Tyson Nash liked to hit everyone. Even if it took him completely out of the play and the other team proceeded to go up ice 5 on 4, or 4 on 3.

Yet it turned into a great broadcasting career for him.

Reactions: The Feckless Puck

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Any idea on who is playing tomorrow in Glendale? Thinking about going but want to see who is playing first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->