GDT: PS1: Coyotes at Vegas: Premium Debut 5PM

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
From a gamblers perspective do you think Coyotes still pull the goalie when there down by 4 with like 5 minutes to go?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I wasn’t impressed with him down the stretch.

He wasn’t good at worlds.

And he’s getting lit up tonight.

His athleticism is god awful. Most of his saves are because he’s 6’5”. I have seen NOTHING positive from him since he joined us.
I was tickled pink when we got him, but have not been impressed in the least. I hope this is not going to be a weakness for us.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Do you have a wall of bathtubs, too?

You had to ask???

c65fe92bd1551715b8ef23e184f92e25.jpg

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
The only red flag I see is Kuemper. Yeah I know Vegas had their top 4 of their top 5 players playing (Pacioretty, Karlsson, Marchessault, Miller) while we had one of our top 5 (Galchenyuk) but Kuemper really disappointed.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Of the notable names I heard Perlini's the most. Hard to really get anything from this as the radio guys bantered whenever we had the puck and didn't actually call much of the actual game.

Reactions: kbay

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I think Bunting makes the team next camp.

Lyubushkin is gonna need a nickname if he makes the team. Typing out that name sucks.

HelloCookie

Nov 23, 2016
Finland
Canucks fan here in peace, summoned by the gravity of Lyubushkin. According to the stats his penalties resulted in at least one PPG for Vegas, so I can't help but wonder whether his play was unnecessarily reckless and is this his potential downside of playing in the regular season as well? Nevertheless, since my team is going to be Real Gud this season, you guys are my secret favorites in 18-19.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Canucks fan here in peace, summoned by the gravity of Lyubushkin. According to the stats his penalties resulted in at least one PPG for Vegas, so I can't help but wonder whether his play was unnecessarily reckless and is this his potential downside of playing in the regular season as well? Nevertheless, since my team is going to be Real Gud this season, you guys are my secret favorites in 18-19.

The only people who would know that are those who went to the game tonight. It wasn't televised anywhere so all we had was incompetent radio guys.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I think Bunting makes the team next camp.

Lyubushkin is gonna need a nickname if he makes the team. Typing out that name sucks.
The Mighty Bushkin. Bush pronounced Boosh.

Or Lyu, since the mighty Bushkin isn't actually shorter.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
It's preseason game 1, who cares what the score is or even how we play, its for evaluating "individual"players and even that is hard to do. Glad nobody important got hurt.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It's preseason game 1, who cares what the score is or even how we play, its for evaluating "individual"players and even that is hard to do. Glad nobody important got hurt.
Yup, these first couple of preseason games is for the player to show what they have. Very important for players like Strome, Crouse and a few others that are on the bubble. They don't have much time to impress, so they better when given the opportunity.

Reactions: cobra427

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad