BRUINS GDT PS Game 5 7:07 PM - It's the Devils - NESNPlus, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Players' arms going in the air as though they're lifting the Cup just adds to the cringe worthiness of that delay of game rule.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
If they wanted ice done bad enough it would have been done in 2 months easy. Might cost more $ though. I guess on a positive note if they need more than two months I hope ice isn’t done until 2023.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Would have been nice to see Halak score. Bjork was all over the place tonight., best forward out there, easily. I would even try him on the top line. He makes less bonehead passes than Pasta does. Backes has improved his trade value get it done Sweeney. His value has never been higher

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Solid win. Backes reminded us of how good he can still be on his night. Well-deserved shutout by Halak. Bjork and Frederic impressed - I think that was Trent's best game so far this pre-sesaon. Lindholm was pretty good too. Studnicka and Steen started well but I felt they faded out of the game just a little as it went on, though that's excusable for the former with his injury and Steen still showed again that he's going to have what it takes to compete at this level sooner rather than later. Heinen and Krug played like guys with nothing to prove just out for a practice skate, which is fine at this point.

Reactions: Johnny4778 and BMC

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
That thought has crossed my mind more than once tonight. Unfortunately we will never know.
Can’t change the past, but he showed tonight that he can still play. And 2020 could be a great year for redemption. Backes looked a lot lighter and sharper out there, very good to see.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
giphy.gif

EAT IT HATERS

Reactions: BMC

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Great game by Backes, Bjork, Lindholm, Studnicka and a few others. Man, some of these youngsters are looking to be developing real nicely, even if some may not be ready for prime time quite yet.

I loved that shot of Backes talking to Bjork on the bench. Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad