BRUINS GDT PS Game 5 7:07 PM - It's the Devils - NESNPlus, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I would have liked to see the Bruins get a PP tonight.

One would think there would be quicker whistles to get prospects more scenarios.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Boards are one thing, they were going to replace the ice plant which I believe involved moving it or building a new one from one level to another so it was a major project that they didn’t have time to do this summer apparently

I understand the time and technical restraints with the short off-season, but the really frustrating and baffling thing is we have formed a team largely built on skill, speed and compete that plays best on hard, fast ice, then we deliver them slushy, choppy home ice that benefits heavier, scrappier teams and handcuffs our guys. It's nonsensical.

Reactions: Johnny4778 and BMC

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I understand the time and technical restraints with the short off-season, but the really frustrating and baffling thing is we have formed a team largely built on skill, speed and compete that plays best on hard, fast ice, then we deliver them slushy, choppy home ice that benefits heavier, scrappier teams and handcuffs our guys. It's nonsensical.

It makes you wonder when they plan projects like that, you’d think someone would ask the question:

“What’s the latest the seasons (basketball and hockey) can possibly go?”

And plan from there :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->