Post-Game Talk: PS 8 - Move Along, Nothing To See Here - Flyers 4 BRUINS 1 F

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I'm not sure what to make of Frederic between Marchy and Pasta. From people on here last night youd think the kid had no chance of making the team.

I hope it’s because he’s on the opening night roster but it may just be a placeholder for Bergeron and the rest of the guys are set and they want them to get familiar w each other

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
When your ex won’t pack up his stuff and leave....and you miss him a little.

upload_2018-9-29_16-52-4.jpeg

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I hope it’s because he’s on the opening night roster but it may just be a placeholder for Bergeron and the rest of the guys are set and they want them to get familiar w each other

I'm hoping he's on the roster too. This line-up doesn't have the traditional "dress rehearsal" final pre-season game of the roster we'll see. The fact that Frederic played most of the pre-season with Backes tells me he's the guy. If they were considering Kuraly at all for that line, I would have thought he'd see some game action with Backes/Heinen. Even tonight, he's with Donato & Bjork.

I am interested to see what the 2nd line does. I think Donato could bring more offensive firepower to that line as a pure shooter, but the 200ft game of Heinen is something I really like.

I'm also interested to see how Bjork does in his only appearance of the pre-season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad