Post-Game Talk: PS 8 - Move Along, Nothing To See Here - Flyers 4 BRUINS 1 F

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Forwards: Noel Acciari, Anders Bjork, Jake DeBrusk, Ryan Donato, Trent Frederic, Danton Heinen, David Krejci, Sean Kuraly, Brad Marchand, Joakim Nordstrom, David Pastrnak, Chris Wagner

Defensemen: Zdeno Chara, Torey Krug, Charlie McAvoy, Kevan Miller, John Moore, Urho Vaakanainen

Goaltenders: Jaroslav Halak, Tuukka Rask

Reactions: KnightofBoston

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Anders Bjork's first pre-season game I believe.

Is that jerk Radko Gudas playing for Philly? I hope not.

Reactions: JCRO

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
f*** the flyers.

I'm excited to the the Vaak play today finally!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Trade OR sign Stempniek.

Personally I dont like Kuraly on 3rd line. I may be wrong but I believe he got the most minutes played per game than our other 4th liners, PK I guess. But in 83 career games, he has only 6 goals 15 points. Yes, that'll likely improve if given more minutes and better offensive linemates, but how much more?? 30 points??

I guess there's no harm in beginning the season as Kuraly the 3rd line centre, but same can be said for Frederic. Personally I would love to see what he can do.

On Bergeron, shame he couldn't get at least one exibition game in. Bruins play back to back to begin season. IF he's not ready to play the preseason finale, might as well give him an extra day and play him against Sabres Thurs
Iday Night.

I really hope he dont play at all if he's not 100%.. A bad back is nothing to mess around with. My doctor took me off work 3 years ago cause of my back and it's only getting worse. Point being with Bergeron, if he's not completely 100%, missing a couple weeks in October is so much better than taking a hit when he's not 100% and having problems with his back all season, if not all his remaining career. So if he's NOT feeling at his best, I hope he's honest with team dr's and management and waits until HE know's he's completely ready to go..

I'm sorry about your back, they sure can be tricky things can't they? I agree with you 100% about Patrice- if his back is even a little bit wonky he needs to wait until it is completely healed.

Reactions: nfld77

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Forwards: Noel Acciari, Anders Bjork, Jake DeBrusk, Ryan Donato, Trent Frederic, Danton Heinen, David Krejci, Sean Kuraly, Brad Marchand, Joakim Nordstrom, David Pastrnak, Chris Wagner

Defensemen: Zdeno Chara, Torey Krug, Charlie McAvoy, Kevan Miller, John Moore, Urho Vaakanainen

Goaltenders: Jaroslav Halak, Tuukka Rask
So I guess:

Marchand-Frederick-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Krejci-Donato
Heinen-Kuraly-Bjork
Nordstron-Wagner-Acciari

Maybe Bjork and Donato alternate shifts at RW for 2nd and 3rd line.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
So I guess:

Marchand-Frederick-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Krejci-Donato
Heinen-Kuraly-Bjork
Nordstron-Wagner-Acciari

Maybe Bjork and Donato alternate shifts at RW for 2nd and 3rd line.

Flip-flop Donato and Heinen and that's your likely line-up tonight.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Let’s see how Bjork does.

He’s been down a long road for sure

Reactions: TCB

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Good places to park 20 min or less walking distance from the rink? Can just be street side with parkboston app

Not walking distance but several minutes away by rapid transit:
You can park at the MBTA facility at Wellington Station Medford or at Oak Grove in Malden and/or Assembly Sq. in Somerville. I believe all are on the Orange line and considerably cheaper than a parking facility near the garden IMO. I think we got a bill for $6.50 (they used our plate # or the Easy Pass thingy to bill us). I also believe that the parking there is going up to $9.00 as of October 1st?

Reactions: TCB

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I'm not sure what to make of Frederic between Marchy and Pasta. From people on here last night youd think the kid had no chance of making the team.
I think they want to see how the kid would look if he has to jump up when a Krejci or Bergeron injury occurs. Riley Nash moved up for many games last year from the 3C position and it almost has become a prerequisite for the player in that 3C spot to be able to do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->