Post-Game Talk: PS #6 - 09/27/18 | RANGERS @ flyers | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Back to back in preseason? **** that.

What's the deal with playing Andersson almost every game? Is he getting an extended look because he's on the bubble, or is he definitely on the team and we're preparing him?

From what I’ve seen outside of that first game he’s looked slow as the games have gotten faster and they’ll only get faster once the season starts.

I think he makes the team but I’m guessing the coaching staff wants to see him prove it.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
A lineup with out Staal is a lineup I can believe in.

If Hajek kills it tonight, he better make it.

I am guessing no matter what Hajek does, he's in the minors to start. It's probably best for his development and management has Staal stalwarting his spot until he's ready.

Valhalla

Nov 12, 2016
Bouvet Island
This... is... NOT what I would have wanted to see in the last match of the preseason. WTF is the message here? Andersson is on the bubble? Schneider, Fogarty, Lindqvist, O'Gara, Howden, Lindgren are still ostensibly competing for spots at this late date? Quinn said flat out, if tersely, that it would be possible for something to happen in tonight's game that would change his mind about the opening night roster. Other than Lettieri's somewhat unexpected push, and one more chance to see Meskanen and the backup goaltenders, I don't really see what's being accomplished here. No Chytil? The status is decided on Pionk and Deangelo? Only one look at Bigras? It's not a matter of not agreeing with the reasoning, what's bothering me is I can't FIND much if any...
AV gotta be behind this crazy poop :D

Valhalla

Nov 12, 2016
Bouvet Island
I am guessing no matter what Hajek does, he's in the minors to start. It's probably best for his development and management has Staal stalwarting his spot until he's ready.
I tried to 'like' this post, but I just f'n couldn't. But I believe you're spot on...!

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
I hope Fast plays with Andersson again, they played well together earlier.

Otherwise, whatev. This won't be pretty

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013

Does it annoy anyone else that a guy who gets paid to watch hockey is complaining about... watching hockey?

no?

I get paid to do my job and still complain when I don't wanna do it lmao. Don't we all..

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
can't skate into the offensive zone right now. might be AHL roster, probably the system stuff still installing.

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->