GDT: PS #5 | "Return of the Mac" | Oilers vs. Yotes | 7:00PM | Streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Man...that second unit really shows you how few skilled players we really have on this team.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The other option is Ethan Bear, or Russell on his off side, which we emphatically know does not work. Do you like those particular apples any better?

Fine with me. It would be stupid to throw Bouchard in the top 4 right now. He's not ready, don't force it.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
It’s weird watching McDavid be rusty because we’re always used to him making perfect plays !!

Regardless I’m glad he’s back and you know he will be back to normal for our season opener .

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
The top isn't good either. They have a 2nd pairing playing top pairing, a 2nd pairing guy, a 3rd pairing guy then a rookie and Benning who might as well be a rookie.
Hey man you don't gotta tell me. If you moved every pairing down one we'd have one of the best defenses in the league.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I feel like I say this every year... the Oilers played sloppy. Now I'm wondering if they even have the skill to not play sloppy. Playing sloppy is just what they are.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Half the Arizona regular lineup and their 3rd string goalie outskilled our actual lineup.

Rough. I thought some of our young guys would take this massive opportunity to fill spots in the lineup and show up in camp...none did. Really dissapointing

Reactions: OilCountry93

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Russell is probably the only D I'd say that looked decent tonight. Klefbom just quiet. Forwards looked good, but our top line was in autopilot.

If the defense looks like that all year it won't matter who's in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->