Post-Game Talk: PS #4 - 09/24/18 | devils @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I love Buch playing all dour and like he has a chip on his shoulder. He's been shedding people who try to check him physically and clocking people in the crease.
Saw that too. What’s the consensus? He’s gotten bigger and strong? Or mentally tougher? Or is this just a temporary thing? I remember he was pretty strong early last season too. My sense is it’s mindset with him. When he’s challenged and confident and comfortable he plays much more effectively. But maybe it’s more of an evolution and stamina issue.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Not bragging here, but I have very similar handwriting. Been accolades a many, more times than I can remember. From females no less. Unfortunately, may be what I am most known for and probably will be "written" on my tombstone.
Braggart!!

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Saw that too. What’s the consensus? He’s gotten bigger and strong? Or mentally tougher? Or is this just a temporary thing? I remember he was pretty strong early last season too. My sense is it’s mindset with him. When he’s challenged and confident and comfortable he plays much more effectively. But maybe it’s more of an evolution and stamina issue.
It is just that a large weight was lifted off his back.
8420841.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad