Prust - Pleky - Gionta our new third line?

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
Two games ago he played 18:23..

Carlyle was a moron. His strategy was to goon us away. He was lucky it was even a close game until the 3rd.

yea i didn't expect prust to be getting this much TOI, but at the same time he seems to be effective and we haven't lost in regulation in 8 games, whether because of him or not, i can't see this team being any more optimally run to produce even better results. or can it? :help:

Loving the fact that we have 3 effective lines night in night out.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
yea i didn't expect prust to be getting this much TOI, but at the same time he seems to be effective and we haven't lost in regulation in 8 games, whether because of him or not, i can't see this team being any more optimally run to produce even better results. or can it? :help:

Loving the fact that we have 3 effective lines night in night out.

We're certainly playing much better than I thought we would. Pretty sure everybody felt our team was more like the Team that played game 1. Unorganized, flat, all over the place, very much like it was under RC. So kudos to the management for turning our team around so quickly.

However, I still don't think Prust should be used as much. He's playing very well, just a little much imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad