Prussian_Blue's 2007 Mock Draft Selection Thread

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
With the 38th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Washington Capitals are pleased to select, from the US U-18 NTDP, defenseman Teddy Ruth.

:caps

P_B is on the clock and has been PM'd.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
fong p88 said:
just for the record I was never pm'ed about that

Understood.

I hope you don't mind the consensus pick of Luca :eek::eek::eek::eek:i; he's who I would have taken with this pick if he were still on the board.

Thanks for all the positive responses, guys. You've restored my faith in this process.

My pick will be posted in a few minutes.

P_B

:bb:

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Understood.

I hope you don't mind the consensus pick of Luca :eek::eek::eek::eek:i; he's who I would have taken with this pick if he were still on the board.

Thanks for all the positive responses, guys. You've restored my faith in this process.

P_B

If you take my player, so God help you.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
With the 39th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the St. Louis Blues are pleased to select, from the Sioux City Musketeers of the United States League, left wing Max Pacioretty.

:blues

Florida (nanzenkills) is on the clock and has been PM'd.

Last edited:

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
With the 39th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the St. Louis Blues are pleased to select, from the Sioux City Musketeers of the Unite States League, left wing Max Pacioretty.

:blues

Florida (nanzenkills) is on the clock and has been PM'd.

God help you!! :rant:

GAH! how often does that happen?! :( :shakehead

I wanted him soo bad!

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
With the 40th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Florida Panthers are pleased to select, from the U.S. National Under-18 Team, LW Mike Hoeffel.

panthers.gif

San Jose is up next, newfiehabsfan has been PM'd.

fong p88

Jul 24, 2006
Saskatchewan
Understood.

P_B

:eek::eek::eek::eek:i's the guy I wanted so i'm pleased with that :naughty:

Canadienjet

Dec 7, 2006
[[/B][/B] With the 41st overall selection in the 2007 Nhl Entry Draft,the San Jose Sharks select Rimouski of the Qmjhl Maxime Tanguay.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Reposting for newfiehabsfan...

With the 41st overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the San Jose Sharks are pleased to select, from the Rimouski Oceanic of the QMJHL, center Maxime Tanguay.

:sharks

Per PM from slats432...

With the 42nd overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Montreal Canadiens are pleased to select, from the Lewiston MAINE-iacs of the QMJHL, left wing David Perron.

:habs

Toronto (The Slave) is on the clock.

Colorado (Hasbro) is on deck.

Washington (ididitlangway) is in the hole.

All have been PM'ed.

P_B

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
With the 44th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Colorado Avalanche are pleased to select, from Dartmouth College Big Green of the ECACHL, CENTER T.J. Galiardi.

:avs

PMed Langway.

Last edited:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
With the 45th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Washington Capitals are pleased to select, from the Mississauga Ice Dogs of the OHL, right wing Stefan Legein.

:caps

Tampa Bay (Duff88) is on the clock and has been PM'd.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
With the 46thoverall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Tampa Bay Lightning are pleased to select, from Frolunda, Sweden, RW Simon Hjalmarsson

Next pick has been PM'd.

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
OK, folks... seriously... does anyone give a rat's patoot about this mock draft any more?

No one is showing up for their picks, and it takes forever even to get three people together to get a consensus. I realize that a 12-hour time limit may put a crimp on some folks' ability to post, but the alternative is to allow 24 hours for every pick, and if we do that, we'll be lucky to have this mock completed before the real draft starts up at the end of June.

So, if a majority of the current GM's don't post to this thread within 24 hours, saying they wish to continue, I'm just going to shut this thing down. I appreciate the few of you that have stuck with this, and have made your picks on time, and have used the format that we agreed on for appearances' sake, but the apathy of a few others is starting to rub me the wrong way.

I enjoy doing this stuff, and would do it all the time if I could... but I can't be on the computer 24 hours a day, and I shouldn't have to send PM's to GM after GM reminding them that it's their pick.

Thanks, and I hope that enough of you still give a hoot, and we can drive on with this.

P_B

Columbus is still in and sticking with it, as long as I'm pmed I'll make every pick for my team.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
OK, folks... seriously... does anyone give a rat's patoot about this mock draft any more?

No one is showing up for their picks, and it takes forever even to get three people together to get a consensus. I realize that a 12-hour time limit may put a crimp on some folks' ability to post, but the alternative is to allow 24 hours for every pick, and if we do that, we'll be lucky to have this mock completed before the real draft starts up at the end of June.

So, if a majority of the current GM's don't post to this thread within 24 hours, saying they wish to continue, I'm just going to shut this thing down. I appreciate the few of you that have stuck with this, and have made your picks on time, and have used the format that we agreed on for appearances' sake, but the apathy of a few others is starting to rub me the wrong way.

I enjoy doing this stuff, and would do it all the time if I could... but I can't be on the computer 24 hours a day, and I shouldn't have to send PM's to GM after GM reminding them that it's their pick.

Thanks, and I hope that enough of you still give a hoot, and we can drive on with this.

P_B

Minny's here, im just a little absence because i know i dont have a pick till the 4th round

ollien

Jan 9, 2007
With the 48th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Nashville Predators are pleased to select, from Dynamo Moscow of the Russian Super League, right wing SERGEI KOROSTIN.

:nashville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad