Prussian_Blue's 2007 Mock Draft Selection Thread

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
woah .. esposito with the leafs that would create a riot in montreal if he ever pan out ! :amazed:

I actually wanted Ryan McDonagh because I thought Espo would be taken by Montreal's pick.

A high risk pick with all people saying all the stuff about him. But in Espo's case, I'll take the high risk.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
So far, so good, everyone.. we're about halfway through the first round.

Just a few administrative notes here.

1. When commenting on picks, please do not copy the entire selection post. It's OK if you copy the text, but please remove the logo, color formatting, size formatting, underline and italic formatting, etc.

We're trying to get all the selection posts in a standard format, and asking that any comments be made without copying the format of the selection post, so that the selection posts stand out on their own from the rest of the thread.

2. Please use the "quote" feature on THIS POST to bring up the agreed-upon standard format for the announcement of your pick. Make changes to selection number; team name, colors, logo, player name and info, then paste the corrected format into your announcement post. Please PM me if you don't understand what we're asking everyone to do here, and I'll walk you through it.

If you absolutely must, please PM me with a request and I'll create the format for you, so that all you have to do is cut-and-paste into it every time you want to make a selection. I would have done this initially, but Mrs. P_B is already squawking about how I'm "spending all day on the computer doing hockey stuff..." :naughty:

3. Everyone's been good about this so far, but please remember to PM the next person in line after you have posted (in the correct format, of course...) your pick.

4. Don't forget that there will be a moratorium on trades after we have completed the first round, and please also don't forget to PM me with notification of any trades made, so that I can update the first post in the thread.

Thanks, everyone... especially Irish Blues, for fixing bergy37's selection post on page two.

P_B

:bb:

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
With the 16th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Anaheim Ducks are pleased to select, from The Calgary Hitmen of the WHL, Defenseman Alex Plante.

:ducks

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Il Ragazzone said:
With the 17th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the New York Rangers are pleased to select, from the Red Deer Rebels of the WHL, center Brandon Sutter.

Simmons.jpg

:soap:

P_B

Tilley_

Aug 3, 2005
With the 18th selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Calgary Flames are pleased to select, from Frolunda of the Swedish Elite League, center Joakim Andersson.

flames.gif

VernonForrest has been PMed.

Last edited:

bergy37*

the bruins wanna trade up and get a first round pick and will trade our 38th overall and more pm me give me some offers

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Washington trades the 30th overall pick to Boston for the 38th & 129th overall picks.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Minnesota has about three hours left on the clock.

In the event we have to do a consensus pick for them, I nominate Colton Gillies.

P_B

They got a centre in James Sheppard last year.

Why not a D prospect? They are shallow on D in their farm. I nominate Kevin Shattenkirk.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
The Slave said:
They got a centre in James Sheppard last year.

Why not a D prospect? They are shallow on D in their farm. I nominate Kevin Shattenkirk.

OK, I"ll withdraw my nomination of Gillies to second Shattenkirk.

Do we have a third? Minnesota has about one hour left on the clock...

P_B

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I'll third it.

Did you post the opening on the Wild's board? they don't pick again until the 4th so there's a 50-50 that someone will read it by then.:sarcasm:

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
CircularTheory said:
Is there an opening for the Wild GM?

Minnesota's time expires in about three minutes.

I have a PM from Circular Theory, expressing his/her interest in becoming the Wild GM for this mock.

If VernonForrest has not posted in the next few minutes, I will allow Circular Theory to assume the Minnesota GM duties.

P_B

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
With the 19th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Minnesota Wild are pleased to select, from the Seattle Thunderbirds of the Western Hockey League, defenseman Thomas Hickey.

:wild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad