Provorov

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Meltzer tweeted today he thinks Manning is probably re-signed. Just a heads up.

200.gif

Reactions: Petr Svoboda Mullet

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
So relieved that the main boards unhealthy love affair with him has fizzled out lol
In the polls section, Slavin is about to be voted the 5th best pick from the 2012 draft since he is winning the tiebreaker vs Rielly:

Forsberg
Lindholm
Vasilevskiy
Parayko
Slavin
Rielly

Ghost will likely be fighting Trouba for the #7 spot with Murray in the mix too.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
For some reason ****ty small market teams are everyone's favorite. How many years were there Columbus is a dark horse threads? Now that they are good nobody gives a ****.

And yet, I see plenty of small market posters complain about how there is bias against small market teams on these boards. No there f***ing isn't lol.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
going into next season thinking Gudas goes. Or Macdonald... but i think Morin will be Gudas's replacement so to speak. Myers will arrive the year after or half way through next year

Provorov, Ghotisbehere, Hagg, Sanheim, Morin, Macdonald, Manning

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Could we not bury AMac in the AHL?

In a perfect world, yeah, but I can't imagine that happening.

As long as we have that idiot behind the bench amac will be playing as top4 D.

True. If he's here it doesn't matter what we do because we're automatically f***ed.

I fear this years crazy play by our top guys will buy him another year if they make the playoffs. Hard to explain firing a coach if your team makes the playoffs and lots of player perform well. Obviously we know it has nothing to do with him, but still.

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
I hope Hextall will lock Provy this summer for as long as possible. I think it's gonna be somewhere between 50-65 mil $ for 8 years.

Reactions: AdamParrot

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Provy is legit #1 already. In play-off he was f***ing beast. No worry there about him.

He will win SC one day for sure. Question is where. I hope that with Flyers.

Lock him for 5 years (due to RFA in the end of that contract) or 8 years.

Reactions: JPS and AlexKuz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad