Post-Game Talk (GBU): Protesting the goal song

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
B/U: Hope is not the thing with feathers- it is a baby magical giraffe trampled to death under the hooves of one million Buffalo as it struggles to take its first steps. It is death by a thousand sword cuts, it is the chewing of flavorless gum just to do something, just to feel, to hold onto something- as all crumbles around you.

G: My creative writing teacher says my work has gotten better the past few months. Not sure where I get my inspiration from.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
G - We’re getting tank help in the standings, both Detroit and the Rangers won last night. That final game against the Wings is going to be huge.

Reactions: sabremike

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Nevermind, found the post-game presser.

Sounds like one of Larsson or Girgensons will be a scratch the next game.

Last edited:

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
The Good: There's just cause to take a good look at the top rated prospects for this years draft....

The Bad: it's in our best interests to lose out the last three games.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
GBU I can't see us win another game this season. Good because of the draft, bad for the development, ugly because it says a lot about how many years we are from sniffing the playoffs.

Reactions: gallagt01

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
G
Watched other things

B
Sabres Management
Sabres 2010-2014 draft classes

U
I’m going Thursday, and I’m wondering if we’ll even score a goal on fan appreciation night.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
G
Watched other things

B
Sabres Management
Sabres 2010-2014 draft classes

U
I’m going Thursday, and I’m wondering if we’ll even score a goal on fan appreciation night.
I have tickets and had hoped my son would go with me. He is vacillating and I am not happy about driving there and back by myself. I will just lean on him some more. I hated the opener and now fear the closing game could be just as bad.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
I turned it off after Reinhart passed the puck back to Skinner behind the net when Reinhart was in the slot nearly uncovered.

hypaspazz

Jan 27, 2017
Houston, TX
G: This s***show is almost over.

B: Eichel doesn't trust his line mates so he skates across the blue line into four opposing players while the forwards are camped like statues at the blue line waiting to enter the zone. In fact all of the forwards are acting alone with no trust of their line mates. The opposing teams know this and effectively muscle the puck away from us. At best, we are allowed a low quality shot with no hope of a second chance opportunity as all support is boxed out. This is the s***iest hockey I have ever seen played, worse than even the worst AHL game I have ever watched.

U: The defense doesn't trust the goalie and the goalie doesn't trust the defense. Therefore, pucks just slide into the net.

My recommendation is to swap the Sabres to be the AHL team and let the Amerks be the NHL franchise. Before you say this is crazy talk, do you think we would do any worse? At least we would have guys that are hungry to win, unlike these overpaid skating drill partners.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad