Prospects?

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
With all that said, you should know by now that HF ratings, while entertaining, are not to be taken as gospel, so it shouldn't really bother you about how much the Kings prospects are underrated anyway :dunno:

JL and cns are doing a great job covering Kings prospects, and that's the information I would focus more upon. I do the best I can, as well.

But ultimately, the people who make the HF rankings see a lot more of everyone's prospects than we do, so I think there's a certain degree of respect to be afforded to their opinion... though in the end, it IS just an opinion.

Good take home point. After all, these are just my opinions and evaluations on things. Very much up for debate and the constructive criticisms are always welcomed for sure. I appreciate all that is said around here by some very fine posters like CNS and KP. Good voices.

By the way...Damn was it ever a pleasure to watch Toffoli and Vey tonight live. Really fun to see them have games like that when you've been following them so closely for so long.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Good take home point. After all, these are just my opinions and evaluations on things. Very much up for debate and the constructive criticisms are always welcomed for sure. I appreciate all that is said around here by some very fine posters like CNS and KP. Good voices.

By the way...Damn was it ever a pleasure to watch Toffoli and Vey tonight live. Really fun to see them have games like that when you've been following them so closely for so long.

I agree! I was a huge fan of Vey from the first development camp. Really happy for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->