Prospects w/ best hands/moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
After watching Schremp and Perry all year i'd like to know where they stand amongst other top prospects worldwide?

I think Perry has one of the best toe drag moves for players outside the NHL, i've seen him pull it off time after time the past 4 years.

Schremp, has unbelievable skill level that can pull lacrosse moves at any second. I think he is one of the most skilled prospects.

I don't want to hear anything about potential, boom, bust or anything like that, please respond on ONLY best hands/moves for prospects and if possible rank top 10.

Thanks

Shaun

Eb0la11

Aug 28, 2004
Calgary
I thought Getzlaf had incredible moves for a big guy, well moreless his toe drag like Perry. Ive seen alot of both of them and I think Getzlafs toe drag destroys Perrys. He has some soft hands.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
And also I can't do overall top-10, but I'll try to make Russian Young Top-10 with the best hands among guys I've seen a lot.

1. Ovechkin
2. Zherdev
3. Kovalchuk
-----------
4. Kaygorodov
-----------
5. Frolov
6. Perezhogin
7. Malkin
8. Semin
9. Lisin
10. Mirnov

PS Malkin has excellent hands but he doesn't use them very often to deke instead he prefers to pass. If can use his hands to deke more often he can make Top-3 very easy.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Kaizer said:
And also I can't do overall top-10, but I'll try to make Russian Young Top-10 with the best hands among guys I've seen a lot.

1. Ovechkin
2. Zherdev
3. Kovalchuk
-----------
4. Kaygorodov
-----------
5. Frolov
6. Perezhogin
7. Malkin
8. Semin
9. Lisin
10. Mirnov

PS Malkin has excellent hands but he doesn't use them very often to deke instead he prefers to pass. If can use his hands to deke more often he can make Top-3 very easy.

Fro should be lower and Semin should be higher. Just MO though.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
maybe not as good sa some of the others already mentioned but trukhno can dangle pretty good

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
Trukhno is as good as the others, I think. Also Ovechkin, Crosby, Kostitsyn, Perezhogin (weirdest name ever). Bobby Ryan has gotta be up there, and Alexander Plyuschev, pased over in the '04 draft 'cause stickhandling is his only real skill.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Legionnaire said:
Fro should be lower and Semin should be higher. Just MO though.

Yeah, Frolov doesn't really have exceptional hands; he just knows how to protect the puck well. But I haven't seen enough of the others to fairly compare them.

stocktrader

Whether it is pulling lacross style moves, stickhandling or stealing a puck from an opponent, Crosby has the sickest hands you will ever see.

Honorable mention goes to Schremp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->