Prospects Tournament(s) Thread

NeilYoung

May 7, 2009
How is this trolling?, am I on the flames forum?, This is the prospects forum, the FLAMES prospects are losing 6-1, and I am commenting about this in the PROSPECTS Tourney Thread.

Go look up what trolling is

Because you didn't even watch the game basically you probably just looked at the boxscore.

I wasn't a fan of either team but. Even though the score didn't show it the Flames prospects played pretty solid. The defense had troubles moving the puck up to the forwards and the goaltending was beyond awful but it definitely showed the Flames have some good under the radar prospects (Reinhart, Holland and Bouwma) Also Baertshci (SP?) was good did a little bit of everything

OnlyTheBrave*

Flames proving what everybody knows, they have by far the worst prospect pool in the nhl.

6-0 :laugh:

They got owned like the Nucks did in the SCF.

Anyways, it's too bad in rookie tourneys, college players can't play.

Ashasx

Jun 30, 2010
Rob Kerr doing Oilers play by play? This is something I thought I'd never see.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
beautiful end to end rushes by Connauton and Schroeder and beautiful no look behind the back pass be Jensen to Archibauld to set up the nucks goal

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
1-1 canucks vs oilers after the 1st.

Jensen with a sick pass to archibald on the 1st goal.
Oiler scored a weak goal on there 1st goal.

RNH had a sick identical pass to Jensens, but the goalie made a sick save.

Joseppi

Oct 12, 2008
Kepler-22b
Standouts for the Oilers thus far have been Marincin (80), Teubert (84), Musil (87), RNH (72), Hamilton (70), and Lander (57).

Definitely worth keeping an eye on these kids.

squidz*

Because you didn't even watch the game basically you probably just looked at the boxscore.

I wasn't a fan of either team but. Even though the score didn't show it the Flames prospects played pretty solid. The defense had troubles moving the puck up to the forwards and the goaltending was beyond awful but it definitely showed the Flames have some good under the radar prospects (Reinhart, Holland and Bouwma) Also Baertshci (SP?) was good did a little bit of everything

That doesn't change the fact that the Flames' prospect pool is atrocious.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Standouts for the Nucks so far

Frankie Corrado
Kevin Connauton
Nick Jensen
Darren Archibald
Sebastion Erixon
Jordan Schroeder
Bill Sweatt

Hannay looks terrible

Honzik looks great at times and awful at other times

invite Jonathon Lessard has looked good too

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
How is this trolling?, am I on the flames forum?, This is the prospects forum, the FLAMES prospects are losing 6-1, and I am commenting about this in the PROSPECTS Tourney Thread.

Go look up what trolling is

So if the Flames beat the Canucks tomorrow your beloved team automatically has the worst prospect group in the league by a wide margin right?

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
So if the Flames beat the Canucks tomorrow your beloved team automatically has the worst prospect group in the league by a wide margin right?

Does not matter what the flames do tomorrow, in my opinion they have the worst prospect pool in the nhl.

and they did nothing to show me today that they aren't.

Thats not trolling

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Does not matter what the flames do tomorrow, in my opinion they have the worst prospect pool in the nhl.

Thats not trolling

Of course it doesn't, You only draw conclusions from the poor outings.

To justify your opinion of one poor performance is trolling, as you did so to get the attention of flames fans.

Congrats.

NeilYoung

May 7, 2009

Thats not trolling

No its called being a Canucks fan talking about your rivals prospects. I hate both teams so It doesn't matter. IMO the gap between the Canucks and Flames prospects is closing fairly fast

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Of course it doesn't, You only draw conclusions from the poor outings.

To justify your opinion of one poor performance is trolling, as you did so to get the attention of flames fans.

Congrats.

Dude lol I aint justifying your entire prospect pool on ONE performance, Im justifying it from the mass media who have all stated the flames have the worst prospect pool in the NHL.

And they know a hell of a lot more then either of us.

and the flames did NOTHING to prove that wrong.

Anyways if you wanna keep arguing, PM me, and talk prospects.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
RNH is beyond anybody on the ice with his vision.

So good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad