Prospects On Other Teams You Like

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Two guys I really like are Scott Harrington and Tyler Wotherspoon. I think they'll both be elite defensemen. I also like the way the Blue Jackets have been drafting recently with a lot of euros. Particularly Oliver Bjorkstrand might turn out to be a steal. I thought he'd go a little bit higher. Oscar Dansk will be ready to backup Bob in just a few years too. Wouldn't surprise me if they'll get their hands on Leon Draisaitl in the upcoming draft if he's around when they pick.

Other than that I have a lot of faith in Ryan Hartman. And if I can mention a bigger name that would be John Gibson. This guy has impressed at all levels. OHL, WJC, WC and now AHL. The sky is the limit for this guy. I just wonder what the Ducks' plan is with four great goalies. Hopefully whatever they do it won't negatively impact Gibsons development.

spiller19

Sep 23, 2013
Tyler wotherspoon CGY
Victor Rask CAR( watched him a few times last year and wow idk how he hasn't broken out yet)
David Musil EDM

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I actually was really hoping the Habs would pick up Jankowski and Poirier in the second round the past two years. Calgary had other plans.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Tyrell Goulbourne. Naturally, he ended up on the last team in the world I'd want to see him play for.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Was a huge Phil Di Giuseppe fan leading into the draft and was pissed when he went right before Winnipeg's pick. Seems like he has somewhat stagnated which is too bad, but there's still time.

Spencer Martin, Dillon Heatherington, Michael Downing, and Hudson Fasching were all guys I really liked from last year's draft.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Tomas Hertl was the guy I wanted to drop to Phoenix in his draft year. I was really impressed with him at the WJC. I wanted Boone Jenner over Conner Murphy. I really like Jenner. I'm a huge Curtis Lazar fan, too. I also like Morgan Ellis. I still have some hope for Jordan Caron. Nic Petan is another kid I like a lot. Oh and Burmistrov if he counts. I was a huge Hegelin fan when he was a Wolverine. I love Charles Hudon, too. And Dano.boh and Hartman. Love Hartman.

Last edited:

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Marco Dano from Columbus and Emile Poirier from Calgary.

Also, a huge fan of Nyquist from Detroit.

GrandLarseny

Jersey Enthusiast
Aug 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Juuse Saros - Kid's gonna be good, small, but really talented. Of course Nashville takes him...

Marek Mazanec - Another Nashville tender that has good potential.

Hudson Fasching - Great story surrounding him, looks good too.

Miro Aaltonen - Looked great at the WJC before getting injured.

Robert Hagg - Another phenomenal performance at the WJC.

Jesper Fast - Looked solid in games I've seen, also liked at the WJC.

Intangiblezz

Oct 21, 2012
Centres: JT Compher(BUF), John Hayden(CHI), Viktor-Crus Rydberg(NYI), Zach Phillips(MIN)

Wingers: Tomas Jurco(DET), Ryan Hartman(CHI)

Defense: Jake McCabe(BUF), Pat Sieloff(CAL), Tyler Wotherspoon(CAL), Scott Harrington(PIT)

Goaltenders: Spencer Martin(COL)

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I was honestly really hoping Tampa would pick Hagg in the draft (not that I'm not happy with Erne). Think he's going to be a really good Dman when he develops.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Adam Pelech (NYI), Taylor Cammarata (NYI), Brett Ritchie (DAL), Shea Theodore (ANA), Ian McCoshen (FLA), Tommy Vannelli (STL) in addition to the obvious Nikita Kucherov.

TheMadHatTrick

Nov 2, 2008
Andrey Vasilevskiy
Jacob Trouba
Tom Wilson
Scott Kosmachuk
Brock Nelson
Darnel Nurse
Madison Bowey
Adam Erne
Emile Poirier
Marko Dano
Curtis Lazar
Bo Horvat

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Adam Pelech (NYI), Taylor Cammarata (NYI), Brett Ritchie (DAL), Shea Theodore (ANA), Ian McCoshen (FLA), Tommy Vannelli (STL) in addition to the obvious Nikita Kucherov.

I think Theodore has some serious potential. Kid could be good.

Aceonfire*

Zucker (Minni)
Mrazek (Detroit)
Rask (Carolina)
Jenner (Lumbus)
Rieder (Phoenix) :shakehead

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
Tobias Rieder is a guy I've always liked a lot.... never understood that trade from Edm standpoint. He always reminded me a lot of Frans Nielsen the way he plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad