Prospects-Major Junior (CHL), NCAA, Europe Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Seems like with Wood and Mayo going pro next year, along with Hache and Mermis playing bottom pairings on the left side, he might be better off staying for his senior season.

While I don't disagree with your logic, playing out his senior year would seem to invite the Wheeler scenario we're all to familiar with.

3 rookie d men on the right side would be a bit of a cluster**** no doubt.

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
Does Conner Clifton get signed when his season is done? He on the small side but he is a RHS. This is his junior year so ideally he wants to turn pro.

I know the kid so I figured I would come here and provide some insight. He is not as small as when he was drafted, he is now 6' and at least an honest 190lbs if not more. He hits like a train. He is playing monster minutes at QU, in all situations. The guy I think he is the most comprable to at full potential is Anton Stralman just much more physical (also had a tendency to take himself out of the play to run people over) he's been cleaning that up though this year. From what I've taken from the people really close to him he really wants to graduate. If you guys have any more questions I'll do my best to answer.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
From what I've taken from the people really close to him he really wants to graduate. If you guys have any more questions I'll do my best to answer.

Graduate and sign with Arizona to burn a year of his ELC or graduate and wait til August to sign with the organization of his choice?

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
Graduate and sign with Arizona to burn a year of his ELC or graduate and wait til August to sign with the organization of his choice?

The last time I asked him he said he liked Arizona and his chances of making it to the NHL with them.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Dvorak with the hatty. 4 point night and 17/19 on the dot. Looks like it was a pretty dominating performance from him, good to see after it looked like he struggled a bit last series.

Macinnis with 2 points as well, Perlini and Strome both with a point a piece too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->