Prospects fights in camps ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ref1

In Bruins camp, Brendan Walsh put on quite a show with 5 fights in 3 days. Didn't make the team but he's going to be the new crowd favorite in Providence.

The_Wiz

Apr 6, 2003
nova scotia
Visit site
Not really a fist-fight, but i heard Jiri Hudler (5'9", 170 lbs?) specifically asked to do mucking and grinding loose puck battle drills with mammoth defenseman Jiri Fischer (6'5", 230 lbs?).

Hudler did this to show he was tough and strong enough to play in the NHL.

Gotta like the size of Hudler's grapefruits !

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
The_Wiz said:
Not really a fist-fight, but i heard Jiri Hudler (5'9", 170 lbs?) specifically asked to do mucking and grinding loose puck battle drills with mammoth defenseman Jiri Fischer (6'5", 230 lbs?).

Hudler did this to show he was tough and strong enough to play in the NHL.

Gotta like the size of Hudler's grapefruits !

The wings board has some pics of hudler's grapefruits if you want to see them, but i suggest you dont look at them.

Also, his choice's were between Fischer or Hatcher. The team was doing one on one drills with those 2.

#37-#93-#27*

Garth Murray fought John Jakopin when he leveled his line mate Dan LaCouture in training camp

Dominic Moore knocked Mark Messier on his ass first day of camp, Matt Barnaby got involved

scrubs who're picking on the little guys in camp and preseason games trying to get some recognition:
John Jakopin
Richard Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad