Prospect Info: Prospect Vids (2019 Draft)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I had a thread last year for legal full game vids of our draft picks, will update as I find them.

Cole Caufield - (#13 with USNDTP, #14 with Team USA)

USNDTP U-18 vs Boston University - US National Under 18 at Boston University - Stadium

U-18 world juniors -

Team USA vs Team Russia -

Team USA vs Team Canada (Bronze medal game) -

Team USA vs Team Sweden -

Team USA vs Team Russia (Semifinal) - USA vs Russia | SEMIFINAL | 2019 IIHF Ice Hockey U18 World Championship | Full Game

Team USA vs Team Slovakia - 2019 IIHF Ice Hockey U18 World Championship | Slovakia vs USA | Full Game

also not a full game just a highlight clip of his 6 goal game in the USHL -

Cole Caufield scores 6 goals vs. Green Bay Gamblers

Roots73

TMLTP- ITS IN THE GAME!
May 10, 2004
Nice job. Dude doesnt come up to Sheas armpit but hes got one helluva shot. Wonder what it would be like to see him wingin it with Kotka in the next few years. Cant wait!

Draft Dynasty

Oct 28, 2014
Hey Habs fan !

Like most of you I'm a hockey puck junky :) , I spend way too much time watching hockey and especially young prospects.

If you want to know a little bit more about our recent draft picks. I have a few in depth scouting reports on players like Rhett Pitlick, Jayden Struble, Cole Caufield, Gianni Fairbrother etc.

youtube.com/c/DraftDynasty1

Yannick St-Pierre (@DraftDynasty1) | Twitter

PS: No negative comments please ! :thumbu: I do those videos on my spare time. I try my best ! :)

Have a nice day.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Good job on those vids. Keep it up, man. We enjoy these. Nice to have some vids of these kids, particularly Pitlick and Struble, who were not playing in leagues we can just go grab a video of on a whim.

Your challenge now? Prove that Dichow and Ruscheinski actually exist. :sarcasm:

Are you working on any vids on some of the other picks?

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Hey Habs fan !

Like most of you I'm a hockey puck junky :) , I spend way too much time watching hockey and especially young prospects.

If you want to know a little bit more about our recent draft picks. I have a few in depth scouting reports on players like Rhett Pitlick, Jayden Struble, Cole Caufield, Gianni Fairbrother etc.

PS: No negative comments please ! :thumbu: I do those videos on my spare time. I try my best ! :)

Have a nice day.
Awesome man. I'll check it out when I get home

Draft Dynasty

Oct 28, 2014
Good job on those vids. Keep it up, man. We enjoy these. Nice to have some vids of these kids, particularly Pitlick and Struble, who were not playing in leagues we can just go grab a video of on a whim.

Your challenge now? Prove that Dichow and Ruscheinski actually exist. :sarcasm:

Are you working on any vids on some of the other picks?

I have clips for Samuel Houde, I might do a quick one on him but he's not the most popular prospect currently ahah. I will probably do a Top 10 Habs prospects. I'm currently watching game from Northeastern getting clips for Jordan Harris and Cayden Primeau.

I would love to dig deep on Norlinder but I was only able to find one game footage.

I'm open to suggestion. **It's harder to get footage from euro players.**

Reactions: Adam Michaels

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Found another Jayden Struble game, worth watching (hint just after 52 mins) the student section from his school were calling him toaster strudel. Also on the PP in the 2 games I've seen now they have him play RD.

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I hit the motherload of Pitlick games as his high school has almost all their games on youtube. I counted around 18 or so of the 25 games he played this year so I'll just post a link to the youtube channel you just have to look for boys hockey. I started to watch the game from 2-14-19 vs Bloomington Kennedy but after Pitlick scored a hattrick 5 minutes into the game I looked up the score and saw it ended 13-0 so I'll check out some other games. I'd suggest Minnetonka (they won the Minnesota state title) or Edina as they are usually one of the top teams.

Chaska Hawks Broadcast Network

He's #12 when playing for Chaska High.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I found some games of Khisamutdinov, he's #89 (white), I looked up the boxscore, he doesn't have any pts but he does get 39 pims. ouch.

Junior Hockey League - Stalnye Lisy - Reaktor | 03 November, 2018, Saturday

It looks like there are more, I know the MHL had all their games as that's how I was able to watch Romanov last summer for his team but I haven't been able to find full games of Khisamutdinov but once I started looking under his teams name in Russian I seem to have found a few, some were from 2016 but I can post them if anyone wants to watch him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
with the CHL guys you likely won't find full games from this past season, usually you have to buy them, they cost around 3 bucks US per game for replays. In the past I would pick out a few games over the summer that look interesting so at some point I'll get a closer look at LeGuerrier, Fairbrother and maybe RHP as I know I saw him a few times already when watching Teasdale.

I did find a game of Fairbrothers this year that a fan recorded on his cell phone. I put it on mute,

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
found another one of Caufield's games vs the USHL, it's his 6 goal, 7 pt game, the highlights are listed in the op but if you want to see the full game,

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
Hey Habs fan !

Have a nice day.

Your videos are fantastic, well done. I am very surprised you don't have more views. Just a suggestion, maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed you mentioned mostly their positive points, how about mentioning what they need to improve to get to the next level? Thank you so much for your vids!

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I'm pleased with the Caufield selection and perhaps even more with the Struble. Boston's picks didn't impress me. They really need young, talented centers. Bergeron was drafted in 2003 and they don't have a single prospect who could adequately replace him. In recent seasons the Habs have added Poehling, Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, and Domi. The Bruins felt it in their recent series against the Blues. They, more than the Habs, need a Duchene. I don't expect a victory lap in Boston in the 2020s because they're not grooming an yall-stars. Their deficit will also be apparent in their S.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad