Prospect Ranking Poll #2

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Now, don't hate me for this, but for some reason I don't trust that Samuelsson is going to turn out to the player that we all want him to be. I'm not really blown away by anything that he does. That being said, I really really hope I'm wrong

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Now, don't hit me on this, but for some reason I don't trust that Samuelsson is going to turn out to the player that we all want him to be. I'm not really blown away by anything that he does. That being said, I really really hope I'm wrong

He's not super flashy, but he's big and mean, and has some decent hands and a pretty good shot. He may end up as only a middle 6 guy, but should be a useful player.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Now, don't hate me for this, but for some reason I don't trust that Samuelsson is going to turn out to the player that we all want him to be. I'm not really blown away by anything that he does. That being said, I really really hope I'm wrong

I kind of felt that way after his start in the AHL last season. But he is still in the "wait and see mode" and needs more cookin'.

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
As in the vote for our best prospect I still vote for Perlini, his raw tools are just so awesome, if he puts it all together we'll have an incredible player.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
He's not super flashy, but he's big and mean, and has some decent hands and a pretty good shot. He may end up as only a middle 6 guy, but should be a useful player.

I think that's his likely landing place, I've never seen him as a #1 winger though so his performance from my limited viewings is still on track. As long as he turns into a 35-45 point, physical manamal then I'm happy.

zerekstar

Dec 5, 2010
Thunderbay, On (Kakabeka Falls)

I think he figured he would make the NHL last year and when he didn't, it had an affect on his play but once he got over that, he became a force. Also, he has a pretty good work ethic which will help him as he tries to win a spot.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Exactly. Like I said, this poll should be after training camp. This is like throwing darts....blindfolded.

It's not like we have no info to go on, but yeah we'd have a more accurate idea after training camp. Then again we'd also have a more accurate idea a month after that, and a month after that, and so on, so not a big deal really.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It's not like we have no info to go on, but yeah we'd have a more accurate idea after training camp. Then again we'd also have a more accurate idea a month after that, and a month after that, and so on, so not a big deal really.

True. Every kid matures different, and there will be surprises both good and bad, there always is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad