Prospect Pursuit - Kevin Lind

member 30781

http://hockeyspy.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-plead-6th.html

Here is the article I did up on Anaheim Ducks 6th round draft pick of 2010, Kevin Lind.

Hope you guys enjoy it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Some guys I have lined up in the coming weeks for an interview are as follows:

Kirill Kabanov
Jon Blum
Brandon Yip
Charlie Coyle

In the next couple months I will do my best to interview prospects who will be picked in the 2011 draft such as RNH, Namestnikov, Lucia, Zibanejad, Bartschi, Musil, Shore, etc.

Bobby Blowhard

Dec 8, 2007
well written = good read. keep it up. Only thing I would say to really relate it to the Ducks is to put Lind in the context of their defensive prospect depth chart if possible. Obviously you focused on the personal and there is nothing wrong with that.

member 30781

well written = good read. keep it up. Only thing I would say to really relate it to the Ducks is to put Lind in the context of their defensive prospect depth chart if possible. Obviously you focused on the personal and there is nothing wrong with that.

Gotcha. Thanks for the advice. I will do that from now on with the players I write about. Would give a better all-around feel for how a player fits into the system.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Good read.

I like more the personal style, because there have been already tons of articles about hockey side and very few about the player and their relationship on hockey and as a fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad