Prospect info

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Jag68Sid87, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jag68Sid87

Jag68Sid87 Nothing Else Maattas

I was wondering if anybody could provide some info on the following young players (I'm looking for league, stats, draft eligibility, age, size and, in some cases, a name even!):

Blake Geoffrion (Boom Boom's grandson)
    Jonathan Roy (Patrick's son)
    Mike Hull (Brett's son)
    Fabio Luongo (Roberto's brother, I know he played in the Q just wondering if somebody had a scouting report or other pertinent info)

Plus: Jason Spezza's brother (goalie???), Ed Belfour's son and the son of Kurt Russell/Goldie Hawn (I believe he's a goalie in the B.C. area). And if you know of any other 'celebrity' prospect for down the road and you have info on him (or her??? :D ) I'll take that too.

Any information on any of the above players is welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm less aware of 'celebrity' European youngsters, so if anybody has any info on a few of those players I'd love to hear about them also.

2. MHJS

MHJS Registered User

Home Page:
    Jason's brother Matthew Spezza played for the jr. A team Roger Neilson owned, as well as Mike Fisher's brother Greg. Both were the goalies. The team was called the Lindsay Muskies. I believe Matthew was drafted by Brampton.

Matt is 6'2" 200lbs. Born in 1986

[​IMG]

3. Oilers Chick

Oilers Chick Registered User

Home Page:
    Blake Geoffrion played for Culver Academy this past season and will be playing with the USNTDP (U-17) team this fall.

If you want all the statistical info on him, you might want to check out the Culver Academy Hockey Site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.