Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christien

May 1, 2010
So apparently Tyutyayev is going to play next season in the Belarus. Pretty disappointing, he has a ton of talent. Kinda wanted him to get a chance in the KHL next season.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
So apparently Tyutyayev is going to play next season in the Belarus. Pretty disappointing, he has a ton of talent. Kinda wanted him to get a chance in the KHL next season.

This is very strange.

Edit: Ok after thinking about this for a while...
- Yunost is a top team in that league and probably comparable to teams in the VHL. So if he gets a big role it could be okay for a year. But strange anyway, why not just stay with Gornyak? It's not really a local farm team to Avtomobilist but still much closer than Belarus.
- They're affiliated to Dinamo Minsk in the KHL, not exactly sure how closely because they have two affiliates in that league. And I don't see a lot of movement between Yunost and Dinamo in the past few season.
- They've also signed two other guys from the Avtomobilist system this week: Maxim Rasseikin (1998) who has been trying to stick with the KHL team for several years, and Denis Mingaleyev the captain of Gornyak.
- Avtomobilist (KHL) haven't been giving young players much ice time recently. And I think they still own Tyutyayev's rights so he can't sign with another KHL team without a trade, which perhaps they don't want to do? It's kind of difficult to understand whether or not there's some conflict between the team and these guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christien

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
This is very strange.

Edit: Ok after thinking about this for a while...
- Yunost is a top team in that league and probably comparable to teams in the VHL. So if he gets a big role it could be okay for a year. But strange anyway, why not just stay with Gornyak? It's not really a local farm team to Avtomobilist but still much closer than Belarus.
- They're affiliated to Dinamo Minsk in the KHL, not exactly sure how closely because they have two affiliates in that league. And I don't see a lot of movement between Yunost and Dinamo in the past few season.
- They've also signed two other guys from the Avtomobilist system this week: Maxim Rasseikin (1998) who has been trying to stick with the KHL team for several years, and Denis Mingaleyev the captain of Gornyak.
- Avtomobilist (KHL) haven't been giving young players much ice time recently. And I think they still own Tyutyayev's rights so he can't sign with another KHL team without a trade, which perhaps they don't want to do? It's kind of difficult to understand whether or not there's some conflict between the team and these guys.
Is it like step below for where he is?.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Is it like step below for where he is?.
Sounds like it's quite similar to where he played pro hockey most of this season (VHL).

One scenario is that the young guys did not want to play any longer in a tiny town like Uchaly and Avtomobilist didn't want them to play for another VHL team. Minsk is a large city, Yunost is not in the VHL, and they might pay better too. And since their captain moved there also, maybe Avtomobilist got him to join the young guys and look after them.

Slapper

Oct 26, 2015
Belarus is pretty much also the only country that didn't cancel sports due to COVID-19 so atleats he's guaranteed to play next season. :D

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

Minsk is also at Champions League, so he will be playing also against some tougher compeition.

Also less travel on a smaller country (longest possible trip ~200 miles), sized like southern Finland. Better rest after shorter trips good for development.

At Russin I don't know does that 2nd level VHL use flights on road trips. Usually they won't. Only KHL teams will fly and buss trips are hell at Russia. +1000 miles from Yekaterinburg to Moscow and some other VHL cities are further.

Just to remind (I always forget these) :

KHL = Russian Elite level
VHL = Russian "AHL", 2nd level, where Tuytuayev mostly played.
MHL = Russian junior league

I could think that Belarus National League is quite near the same level than VHL.

Last edited:

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
Just to remind (I always forget these) :

KHL = Russian Elite level
VHL = Russian "AHL", 2nd level, where Tuytuayev mostly played.
MHL = Russian junior league

I could think that Belarus National League is quite near the same level than VHL.

Lol it is not that difficult to learn mate

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Weird post. I don’t think his post implied it was “difficult to learn”, but rather a reminder since the majority of the site is North American and, as such, doesn’t really have much exposure to these leagues...

Yeah, I still get lost which one of the league is the lower league and the junior league.

And tell me more about CHL (Canadian juniors collectively) and CHL (Champions League), when people talk about CHL. :rolleyes:

I really hate those Champions Legue guys who took the same name which was already in use.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Evgeny Svechnikov posted on his Instagram a photo of him about to go into surgery so that’s interesting.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Why is it interesting? He's a good kid, very likeable, but he always seems to be under the knife.
Interesting because it looks like he was going into surgery again. Don’t get me wrong, I like Svechnikov a lot and I agree he seems like a very likable person. I just wanted to post what I saw with you guys. Hopefully he’s alright.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
On Svechnikov, I am guessing they are removing or scraping some of the scar tissue. We will see, might need a follow-up to clean it a little, not ideal, but I hope for him this is a turn the corner moment and he finally enjoys a run of good health. It sounded like his knee still needed a little help most of the year. I really hope he is playing in the top 9 next year.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Doesn't look like Alfons Malmstrom or Mattias Elfstrom will be signed by tomorrow's deadline. Both are playing in Division 1 / Hockey Ettan in Sweden.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Doesn't look like Alfons Malmstrom or Mattias Elfstrom will be signed by tomorrow's deadline. Both are playing in Division 1 / Hockey Ettan in Sweden.
Never understood the Malmström pick. Elfström at least showed some unique qualities but failed to do much at the pro level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->