Prospect and Marlies Thread: 2017 - 2018 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
right so going into a game where you want to play extended Dmen (7 or 8 D) forwards need to come out of the lineup and we wont have 4 full lines, my point is who is coming out in that scenario? not Komarov not a chance

Hopefully we'd have found a new home for Martin/Leivo/Soshnikov by then and there is no way we're not playing Kapanen in the playoffs

We'd waive guys before that happens

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Hopefully we'd have found a new home for Martin/Leivo/Soshnikov by then and there is no way we're not playing Kapanen in the playoffs

We'd waive guys before that happens

right but the 3 players oyu listed all aren't in the lineup now so them gone wouldn't make a difference. If we want to play a game with more than 6 D, forwards need to come out of the lineup there is a limit to players who can dress for a game 20? I think; 12F, 6D, 2G if you want to dress 7D you then can only dress 11F. And who comes out in that scenario? not komarov is what im saying

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
right but the 3 players oyu listed all aren't in the lineup now so them gone wouldn't make a difference. If we want to play a game with more than 6 D, forwards need to come out of the lineup there is a limit to players who can dress for a game 20? I think; 12F, 6D, 2G if you want to dress 7D you then can only dress 11F. And who comes out in that scenario? not komarov is what im saying

We will only play 6D Walshy but we may carry 8 on the roster

We may have our wires crossed because Babcock has never played more than 6D in one game that I can remember

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
We will only play 6D Walshy but we may carry 8 on the roster

We may have our wires crossed because Babcock has never played more than 6D in one game that I can remember

ah yes the age old aussie/kiwi misunderstanding, that's how the rugby rivalry started im sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad