Prospect Info: Prospect and Marlies Thread: 2017 - 2018 (continued) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Good for Sparksy too. I'm hoping he gets a shot in the show again. I'd also love to see Marchment at some point down the line. Rosen has come on pretty well in the playoffs too.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Good for Sparksy too. I'm hoping he gets a shot in the show again. I'd also love to see Marchment at some point down the line. Rosen has come on pretty well in the playoffs too.

Didn't Marchment get a contract for the NHL?

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Step 1: Calder Cup :thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

Step 2: Stanley Cup

Need a Kelly Cup first. Leafs have a fresh slate to start with in Newfoundland, since Orlando is going to keep all of the ECHL guys not owned by the Marlies... And many of the guys owned by the Marlies will likely be let go or will stay on the Marlies next year.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Need a Kelly Cup first. Leafs have a fresh slate to start with in Newfoundland, since Orlando is going to keep all of the ECHL guys not owned by the Marlies... And many of the guys owned by the Marlies will likely be let go or will stay on the Marlies next year.
Kelly Cup counts for squat! Sorry!

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Nice win by the Marlies. AJ was great.

Was thinking that Dubas, Tanenbaum, AJ and Dermott should not have touched the Cup :laugh:

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
just for fun, what do we think the pie-in-the-sky upside is for Johnsson? Like realistic, but best case scenario

Realistic best case scenario is a Arvidsson-type player. 30-30ish offense with good defensive play. He seems to have steadily improved his speed each year since he was drafted, hes been flying out there.

That would make him an average first line player which would be phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad