Prospect and European Free Agent Signings

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
I see an '86 birth date for him. Is he too old for the draft?

I think this has been covered in another thread but I'm not sure this particular question was answered. But maybe I missed something...

it was answered in the thread about him. yes, he is to old to re-enter the draft. even if it was answered many times, some guys still talked about him re-entering. lol.

John E. Ringo

Aug 18, 2003
Visit site
Columbus signed 2006 3rd round draft pick (85th overall) Tom Sestito in late March. He is a late 87 DOB and did not have to be signed until next year.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
FLAMES SIGN FIVE MORE JUNIOR PROSPECTS
2005 DRAFT CLASS BRINGS PROSPECT SIGNINGS TO NINE THIS YEAR

For Immediate Release
Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Calgary, AB - Calgary Flames General Manager Darryl Sutter announced today the signing of four prospects from the 2005 NHL Entry Draft and one free agent. Defenseman Matt Pelech (Belleville – OHL, 1st Rd), defensemen Gord Baldwin (Medicine Hat – WHL, 2nd Rd), goaltender Matt Keetley (Medicine Hat – WHL, 5th Rd),forward Brett Sutter (Red Deer – WHL, 6th Rd), and free agent defenseman Brad Cole (Saskatoon – WHL), have all signed entry level contracts with the Calgary Flames.

Zim

Jan 19, 2006
Chicago signed Niklas Hjalmarsson to a 3 year deal a few days ago. He is going to spend one year with Lulea(sp?) in Sweden then come over to NA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad