Pronger's status?

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
He still looks like he's in good shape though. I mean, just look at Tony Amonte...

screen_shot_2013-05-13_at_2.00.07_am.png

One too many Chicago hot dogs :laugh:

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I'm talking to Panotch on twitter and I'm actually having to explain the 10% buffer on the cap. He then says 'you have to have a plan to get back under'. Yes, Pronger going on LTIR!

How does he have a major hockey writing job?

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
doctors are making big strides with concussion treatments and he seems to be coming along well. Bobby clarke always thought he retired early and if chris wants to play I think they'll give him every opportunity. I don't think its this year though. I think of him as the guy on comp whos been cleared for light duty hes around hes just not all that useful

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
I'm talking to Panotch on twitter and I'm actually having to explain the 10% buffer on the cap. He then says 'you have to have a plan to get back under'. Yes, Pronger going on LTIR!

How does he have a major hockey writing job?

Well technically the offseason (where you get the 10% cushion) and the day after the first game of the season aren't minutes away from each other.....soooooo yeah someone would have to be "sent down" (on paper) if this current roster sticks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad