Projecting the Art Ross winner

penguins2946*

One thing I find odd is that you're projected Crosby to miss 6 games while everyone else is staying healthy. With him returning tonight, wouldn't it make sense to assume he doesn't miss any more games like the rest are assumed to do?

Anyway, Voracek won't keep up this pace, he'll finish at around 85 points for this year (which is still very good). I don't see Seguin hitting 100, but that one is more likely than Voracek IMO. I'd guess Malkin and Crosby will finish with around 100-105 and Seguin and Stamkos around 95-100.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Can't count Crosby out yet. But he needs to try and come back to his best. Reckon that he could very well get 100+ points. Which, in around 78 games would be impressive.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Im sticking with my choice from the beginning of the season.

John Tavares.

I still have faith he will find his wheels and go into beast mode during the 2nd half of the season.

Bring on the hate. Johnny T is elite.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Im sticking with my choice from the beginning of the season.

John Tavares.

I still have faith he will find his wheels and go into beast mode during the 2nd half of the season.

Bring on the hate. Johnny T is elite.

I think both JT and Giroux have yet to really start playing well. It seems like Seguin is getts 1-3 points every night...but JT and Giroux have get to go on a 1-3 week high scoring run.

Plus, Giroux has already shown that he he has the lasting power to finish top 3. I think he will catch Voracek...but Sid and Malkin will duel it out IMO. Followed by Stamkos, Seguin, then Giroux or Getzlaf.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
I'm still praying MacKinnon hits 40 goals and 90 points like I predicted. I'm even praying in different languages at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->