Projecting The 2019-20 Roster

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I don't think getting stuck in your own zone because you have nobody that can win a board battle is good at any stage of the game.
True statement, nobody does, but diluting our already crappy 2nd line with less talent makes us a 1 line team at best. At least we'd have 1 decent 1st line & 1 quasi-passable 2nd line. With Erne in over AA, they'd just doubleteam AA & shut 'er down. Obviously the coaches & Wings brass agree with me.

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
Hronek will play out better for your fantasy team. He'll simply play more games. You will not see 65 games from Green. Hasn't happened in 3 years and he's just older and less reliable. A lot of Hronek's scoring will come of PP this year.

Thank you . Is 45 points reasonable to expect and it seems like he shoots and hits as well.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I don't think Joe V is ready yet. But I have zero doubt that he's got a higher ceiling than Hirose.
No kidding and McDavid will be better than both. Not sure why you're throwing a different name in there when we were comparing Erne and Hirose.

I expect Hirose to drop down to the third line when Veleno is ready for the second line, hopefully within 2 years. By that time Veleno will be stronger and faster than Hirose, if he isn't already.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
No kidding and McDavid will be better than both. Not sure why you're throwing a different name in there when we were comparing Erne and Hirose.

I expect Hirose to drop down to the third line when Veleno is ready for the second line, hopefully within 2 years. By that time Veleno will be stronger and faster than Hirose, if he isn't already.

haha.
How soon we forget.
"Also, Veleno gets a preseason assist, and everyone thinks he's ready for the NHL, meanwhile Taco is averaging 1 P/G in the preseason."

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
haha.
How soon we forget.
"Also, Veleno gets a preseason assist, and everyone thinks he's ready for the NHL, meanwhile Taco is averaging 1 P/G in the preseason."

I guess you need to read it again - there is no contradiction here. Being better or more ready now has nothing to do with long-term potential

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Forwards for me right now

BLM
Hirose-Filppula-AA
Erne-Nielsen-Helm
DLR/Ehn-Glen-Abby

Let the kids have some fun in AHL, should be a very stacked line-up. There will definitely be injuries so a bunch of them will get a chance as the season progresses.

It will be a long season, not much to get excited about outside the BLM line.

Oct 18, 2006
Flip was great last night I thought. Definitely 2C. I actually really enjoy having him back, it’s nice nostalgia but he can also still play; best of both worlds.

Reactions: Konnan511

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
I am not sure why people are so surprised by who was sent down and who are staying. Khan and others have been posting this for some time. People may not like Khan's style, but he gets some pretty accurate information.

Ebabz

Sep 23, 2015
Whats everyone projected line up for Grand Rapids now with everyone sent down?

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Whats everyone projected line up for Grand Rapids now with everyone sent down?
No clue on how it'll end up, I just hope all our prospects play Top 6F/Top 4D TOI, but they have 5 RHD & 2 LHD so Lindstrom may have to play some LD. I also want Turgeon to be 3c & hopefully he's a reliable 4C for the Wings, but he's probably a career AHL'er.

Svech-JV-Zadina
Smith-Ras-Kuffner
Puempel-Turgeon-Terry
Elson- -Ford

Lashoff-Seider
Lindstrom-Kaski
Hicketts-McIlrath
-Saarijarvi

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad