I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
giphy.gif

Reactions: Roman Fell

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Jeopardy is for Nerd`s. U can answer all the Question`s u Wan`t, but It`s not Goin`g 2 mean shit in an Street Fite. I`ll Literally Kick You`re Ass Every Time. :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

Reactions: irunthepeg

Ty Dolla

Jan 1, 2018
Video going around twitter that James will lose tonight's episode of Jeopardy. Video shows him only betting $1,399 in final jeopardy and loses

Reactions: Roman Fell

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
Video going around twitter that James will lose tonight's episode of Jeopardy. Video shows him only betting $1,399 in final jeopardy and loses

That's crazy. I thought at first he did it intentionally with his low bid, but he couldn't have caught the leader regardless

SeanConn

Apr 25, 2018
New Cork, New Brunswick, Canada
man, it's really a shame he didn't beat Jenning's money record... James is the GOAT. he should have tried to find that daily double a bit harder... and he got messed up by unluckily getting the DD in the first clue of the game again... i had a feeling that would come to bite him in the ass one game.

PBUH, he will be missed.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Lmfao all that hipe `n` he didn`t even Brake the Recor`d. :biglaugh: Nothin`g 2 see hear foke`s, wat a f***in`g L`oser. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: That`s y we Don`t worship sum Nerd`s on a Game`show 4 an`swerin`g a bunch of Nerdy *** Question`s. :biglaugh::yo::clap::biglaugh::yo::clap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad