Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006

i suggest we watch both..

Based on these clips Schneider looks like another Brown so no thanks. His lateral skating mobility is poor and he has stiff hands. He just looks okay here because he’s almost a year older than others in his draft class. No thanks. Hard pass.

Reactions: BabyBarkov

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
Based on these clips Schneider looks like another Brown so no thanks. His lateral skating mobility is poor and he has stiff hands. He just looks okay here because he’s almost a year older than others in his draft class. No thanks. Hard pass.
Yeah, those were some red flags. Mercer is sounding a lot more exciting.

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
Sorry for the very long wait folks - Ive had some issues on my end

As soon as I can get confirmation that there are more FLA fans voted for Schneider and/or Guhle, I can claim them the winner and move on to Carolina.

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
@TheImpatientPanther could you peruse the list of names for Schneider and Guhle and let me know which one has more Florida-board posters?!

Id appreciate it a ton!

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
@TheImpatientPanther could you peruse the list of names for Schneider and Guhle and let me know which one has more Florida-board posters?!

Id appreciate it a ton!

Sorry, was up at my brothers cottage this past weekend/yesterday.

Schneider has 9 legit votes from FLA fans
Guhle also has 9 legit votes from FLA fans
:laugh:

I'd change my vote but I picked Schneider

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Schneider is a Brown downgrade. If you like that, sure go for it.

Sorry i switched my vote from him to Wallinder. Wallinder scale is possible higher, by far better skater but most work on his defensive Game. Physical presence and skating are top of his chart, but still some room to developoing. If i need better D with Size and skating and have good offensive Power i would take him.
So Ghule and Wallinder are the only D Picks i would take. But i dont expect Ghule will be available that late.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
lol what are you talking about.. brown wasnt a first round talent

As we discussed, Schneider looks matured but all his current advantage will be zeroed when he joins Matured League where Player simular or heavier then him.
Skating mid, when he wanna play what he wanna play, he must get heavyer. When he cant get better in skateing or transfer his whole skating game into the NHL Level, then his maximum outcome will drop. And he only is that much up about his matured status and Physical presence.

Schneider is a risky pick as much he brings in what he brings in from his current Game.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Schneider doesn’t look like one either.

He definitely is. His puck skills are way more advanced than Brown's, as is his skating. His iq and defensive ability are also far superior. He's one of the toughest to beat 1v1 in the entire chl. He'll most likely end up similar to Brandon Carlo. I understand if Schneider doesn't appeal to some, but let's not get carried away.

Reactions: iam76

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

He's got the floor of a #4 and ceiling of a high end #3 or low end #2 if he can continue to produce offensively. This review says #5 or 6 but that seems low.
He did get half of his 40pts this past year on the PP and can also play PK
Needs to always work on skating as a big guy but he's one of the most NHL ready D out there.
He's already 210lbs at 18. Does give me some Guddy vibes but this kid seems to have better IQ and offensive potential.

Guhle would be a year behind, needing to pack on the weight.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany

Funny enough, he has us taking Schneider.

He also says speed and acclereation are his strength. Now its getting interisting, cause 3 of 4 Scouts Site he noted mention as speed and acclereation his weak points.
And noted as like Chara his slides always keep im near his opponent Player. Big strides has nothing to do with Speed. I read this a lot of Times still unknown who gives him that great speed, where you find a lot of reports tell the complete difference.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
He definitely is. His puck skills are way more advanced than Brown's, as is his skating. His iq and defensive ability are also far superior. He's one of the toughest to beat 1v1 in the entire chl. He'll most likely end up similar to Brandon Carlo. I understand if Schneider doesn't appeal to some, but let's not get carried away.

I can this discuss a lot of Times, where does this comes up with his good accleration and speed. I read this to often as his biggest weak Point. He should have a good stride step what allows him to hold in position play, that something simular to Chara. But slow first Step and not NHL Top Speed, i get from atleast 3 Scout Reports. Yes Physical he is ready, the rest is adoption and he must adopt.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
[mod]

So both Prospect will be picked in the Top 10. When Schneider is that awesome as everyone sell him, he will go atleast as a Top10 pick.

Last edited by a moderator:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
The person who made the Video about Schneider in June. Where Schneider had no negatives only positives. And some updated Draft sides but him around 9-11, that is fact.

And Nashville needs Defensman there current roster getting older and the Depth Chart on Defensman is also not that good. So Nashville will take a Defensman this Year there is no doubt about it.
The only other option in NSH would be give away the 1st Round Pick.
Winnipeg will also currenty pick D, there depth pool on D prospects is low, real low.
Same with Minessota, that would make at least 2 Teams with real bad D depth Chart.

Last edited:

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
OP: Florida is stuck with a tie of 2 Dmen.The vote numbers have not changed in days. Just take whichever of the 2 prospects is highest on Bob Mckenzie's list. Odds are best that one will go 1st....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->