News Article: Prodictive Gaming App?

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Was anyone here aware or participating during the playoffs? I don't remember hearing anything about this.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id...ictive-gaming-app-reveals-future-nhl-gambling

I got an email about it on 5/10 but only did the first round of entries and forgot about it. Never got any reminders and I was going to all the home games so I wasn’t really going to stay up on it enough anyways.

Enter the Zone - The Real-Time Prediction Game!
Now is your chance to win tickets to the Western Conference Final or other great prizes, and also a shot at season tickets for the 2019-20 St. Louis Blues season!

Play Enter the Zone, our real-time prediction game during this Western Conference Final against the San Jose Sharks. Make your predictions pregame and during both intermissions to compete against others for great prizes. The best cumulative score across all games will win two full regular season tickets for the 2019-20 season!

Miss a game or join in late? Don't worry - the point value increases as the series goes on so that everyone still has a shot at the grand prize. Or, you can still earn the individual game prizes for playoffs tickets, game-used items, autographed jerseys, 2019-20 season game tickets & more!

Register now to play. Enter the Zone activates two hours prior to puck drop for each Western Conference Final game – home and away.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad