Problems in dealing with IIHF Member Countries

HungryFrank

Jun 20, 2015
I don't know about Iceland, but I would be surprised to get a jersey from a team that is not in D1 or above. Usually National Federations function just to organize trips to WCs

Viris

May 10, 2019
Yes I know Frank,

Early on when I heard the word FEDERATION,I assumed a large well run structured organization. Boy was I wrong,these lower FEDERATIONS operate like the Loyal Order of Water Buffalos on the Flintstones.

I will keep all of you posted what happens out of this,these two guys (eeek and meek) are absolutely not wanting to help period,so so lazy and no people skills

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
Yes I know Frank,

Early on when I heard the word FEDERATION,I assumed a large well run structured organization. Boy was I wrong,these lower FEDERATIONS operate like the Loyal Order of Water Buffalos on the Flintstones.

I will keep all of you posted what happens out of this,these two guys (eeek and meek) are absolutely not wanting to help period,so so lazy and no people skills

If a lower level like Iceland maybe try reaching our to one of the teams in their league or one of the players / Team Iceland coach on facebook or twitter or something? They might be more useful.

Reactions: singlesliceofcheese

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->