Pro Tank Thread "You said that we'd be better now, better now. But you always let us down."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
There's only 1 rule....The Drop gets to name the thread.

Come one and come all....This is the only thread where the mods will let ya cut lose.

We're going on be a bad team this year folks and that's all right. I still believe we need more talent and the only way we're going to get it is through the draft.....

Let's go!

Reactions: The Drop and clunk

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
@Jack Burton on a scale of

Cody Glass
Good prospect
Decent prospect
Bad prospect
Literal poo
Elias Pettersson

Where would you rank Jack Hughes

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I don't think we would have any choice of being pro tank or not... this team is set for a bottom 5 finish.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
The difference between the Canucks and Oilers and leafs is winning a lottery in the right season.

...I would literally take a first overall pick from any draft over the past 5 seasons [Ekblad, McDavid, Matthews, Hischier (Although Pettersson at this point looks like he has a real shot of being the 1st oa pick in a redraft), and Dahlin].

First overall pick (bar 2011/2012 draft and that can be attributed to the Oilers) has for the most part been a guaranteed elite level player who one can build around. It just so happens that this year's franchise talent is better than the one that TML got IMO.

We need a top-3 pick in this draft, any one of Hughes/Cozens/Kakko would be franchise-changing players, as I see all 3 in the AM34/PL29 tier of young superstars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad