Pro-playoff thread

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
This long time negative poster created the thread so fools like you wouldn’t come into the pro-tank thread and question our fandom and loyalty.

Also when you say long time I was here cheering for this team a lot longer than you have been here. I’ve been negative since benning has taken over because he’s made so many dumb moves

Also the poster Ryan Miller though playoffs were real and there are others also in this thread that did.

You created this thread to troll and call people fools. Not to create any semblance of a better conversation for pro-tankers. Just own it.

Or better yet, you complain about how people trolled you in the tanking thread by questioning your fandom? How about you extend the common courtesy you wanted in your thread to this thread and stop insulting people's intelligence? ...pro-playoff or not.

Reactions: Nomobo

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
You created this thread to troll and call people fools. Not to create any semblance of a better conversation for pro-tankers. Just own it.

Or better yet, you complain about how people trolled you in the tanking thread by questioning your fandom? How about you extend the common courtesy you wanted in your thread to this thread and stop insulting people's intelligence? ...pro-playoff or not.

Yup I said state your position and not flip flop and stand by it. I’m certain you were here for all the comments questioning us pro tankers being fans or not.

Where did I question people’s intelligence; I said state your belief it’s a playoff thread and then don’t back track when your wrong as many have in the past, own your opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad