Prices New Mask... yes another new mask

void

Jan 5, 2006
Probably my favourite one he's had so far. Nice and simple.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
The artists website http://eyecandyair.com looks like something straight out of geocites.

I think I'd also like it if the inside CHs were replaces with just the visible H for the large Cs. All in all I definitely prefer the more simple masks such as this one.

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
The second nice mask he's ever worn. The only other remotely decent one was the one he wore during his rookie seasons. The other ones, included the terribad Grim Reaper incarnation, we horrendous.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Nice mask! Too bad he'll only have it for 48 games max though :(

Wont even be 48 games.

No he's not injured. Apparently this is a temporary mask, another one is being made. This one will be auctioned for charity once the other one arrives.

Source: Habs Inside/Out

HarlemsFinest

teh gallys!!1
Jul 2, 2009
Montreal
www.montrealracing.com
nice and clean. none of that airbrush that looks like a smudgy blob. airbrush is good on the hood of a 62 impala in compton on 12" spoked rims.

steve nash is a new mask artist for him. i can't remember the name of the guy who did all his other ones, but i would have remembered if it was steve nash.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Tought is first one was the best .. with the horses and cowboys.. I loved his pink helmet from last year.. just wish he would have done one with red or blue or even white instead.. The Habs logo in the Dreamcatcher was just nice!

Has a goalie myself i like some different design.. i'm not so much in the play retro looks like Luongo or Clemmenson's mask.

Zam Boni

Dec 14, 2009
Wait a minute!
A Toronto based "artist" makes Price a Racicot tribute mask for the season opener vs the Leafs.. :shakehead

racicot.jpg

Actually, I think it is the best Price mask yet!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad