Price/Vezina and Chuckie/Calder Thread

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
I remember when the Habs lost 6-0 to the Leafs and this board went ape ****.

Good times.

CaptainKelowna

Jan 12, 2006
Montreal
Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2013-01-16-%C3%A0-08.55.39.png

Good old Rejean!

Habtchum*

Galchenyuk is doing great, no doubt, but there are young guys elsewhere doing as well or better: Conacher, Tarasenko, Yakupov and Schultz in Edmonton.

Having a great carreer is more important than having a piece of silverware.

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
Galchenyuk is doing great, no doubt, but there are young guys elsewhere doing as well or better: Conacher, Tarasenko, Yakupov and Schultz in Edmonton.

Having a great carreer is more important than having a piece of silverware.
I believe chucky is doing better then yak isn't he?

Souffle

A soupçon of nutmeg
Aug 9, 2003
Le Creuset
Visit site
Well as it sit price leads the league in wins and Chuckie is 3rd in rookie scoring and lead league with +9 for rookies? It makes for a good argument if they keep it up? Season is 30% over already remember

As I see it, both (along with Gallagher) have positioned themselves to be in the running. As in, they haven't disqualified themselves with a horrible performance that would be insurmountable ground to cover just to catch up to the contenders.

As you point out, they've gotten through about 30% of the season within conversational striking distance of the leaders. Especially in Galchenyuk's case, going by a pattern when he started slow this year in the OHL, a hot streak can vault them into serious consideration.

So it's still too early to peg them as favourites or even serious contenders but at least we can say they've done well enough so far to keep themselves in the running.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->