Injury Report: Price injured (minor)

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
On RDS, the commentators say Price told press he felt pain in the groin area. Nothing serious, but a little pain. Hope it doesn't get worse.

If we're going to dress Budaj. Now's the time, maybe not the home opener. Should be for some of the first games to give Price some rest. Budaj will be fresh. We could avoid a potential injury.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
It looked like he over extended his knee on Pacioretty's shootout attempt. Since he was able to stand and butterfly fine afterwards I don't think it's a very major injury, but could be that he might not start Saturday if his knee is still sore tomorrow. He ended up just going into the butterfly and into 'blocking mode' instead of trying to move to stop shot after that.

Edit: ^ Guess he just over-stretched. Looked like it might've been his knee since he went down and stretched after that incident.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
The bad news though is that his girlfriend who recently passed away from cancer is a total fake.

Just what we need, another scandal.

Gainey. :shakehead

Saintpatrick*

Price was hurt yesterday at practice, noone seemed to notice, i feel like Im the only person in the world who say it. Every shot to the lower blocker side, he would go down butterfly and favor his right side, and before getting up, would stretch his groin.

between every drill, he stretched it again.
I brought it up to a few media guys but they all brushed it off as if i was crazy

Shows you how competent the media is here eh? They couldn't find their arses with both hands but they can sure drum up controversy over nothing.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
If they knew he had a slight injury, why would they allow him to play in this meaningless scrimmage?

AmeriHab

Aug 3, 2012
NY
With the panic from all of us over Price being injured, maybe management is too; one of our 2nd rd picks just became reserved for a goalie prospect

Halifaxhab*

Seth Jones **** yeah thank you Timmins.

I knew he was behind PK not signing and drugged Price and hyperextended his knee/groin while he slept.....

damn you Timmins you evil genius!:laugh:

void

Jan 5, 2006
Price officially starting tomorrow.

ArponBasu:
Therrien says Price will play tomorrow. Says he told him, "Don't worry coach, I'll be there."

Chet-Nick

Feb 28, 2005
Ontario
With the panic from all of us over Price being injured, maybe management is too; one of our 2nd rd picks just became reserved for a goalie prospect

I thought the Habs had three second rounders in 2013?

(1) Their own
(2) Calgary's
(3) Nashville's (again)

It would be very wise, on Bergevin's part to draft a goalie within the top two or three rounds. Can't even remember the last time Montreal actually drafted a goalie?

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Carey just retweeted this:

Habs Inside Insider ‏@HabsOutsider
#Habs "insiders" confirm that @CP0031 tweaked himself last night during scrimmage, trying to Triple Low Five Himself! #SignPK #Montreal
Retweeted by carey price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->