Injury Report: Price injured (minor)

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Maybe wait till we have some details about the gravity before going crazy on tanking and s***? Just saying.

PricePkPatch*

Not as far as I know. Maybe I missed something. I hope I did. That is, if we don't make the playoffs.

Yes it does. The % of winning the lottery are the same as before. The only thing that changed is that there is no more limit on how much you can improve in the standing. You can go from 10th to 1st.

BeerHell

Oct 1, 2007
Not as far as I know. Maybe I missed something. I hope I did. That is, if we don't make the playoffs.
Don't know if it's confirmed but I've read somewhere:

25.0% - 30th
18.8% - 29th
14.2% - 28th
10.7% - 27th
8.1% - 26th
6.2% - 25th
4.7% - 24th
3.6% - 23rd
2.7% - 22nd
2.1% - 21st
1.5% - 20th
1.1% - 19th
0.8% - 18th
0.5% - 17th

again not sure it's confirmed. All I know is that now anyteam can win spot #1 not just move up four spot

jedimyrmidon

Nov 30, 2012
Toronto
I've tweaked something shortly after recovering from an injury (knee). It bothers and nags you for a day but after that, you feel fine again. Just gotta hope he doesn't tweak it again during the season.

And what's the probability of that :cry:

He should take time off recovery if he's one more tweak away from something more serious.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Was at the game on Price's end of the ice for the shootout ..

He looked to injure himself during the Cole Save where he left his left pad extended as he was going to his right. Was obviously the left groin.

Geester76

Mar 16, 2007
Was at the game on Price's end of the ice for the shootout ..

He looked to injure himself during the Cole Save where he left his left pad extended as he was going to his right. Was obviously the left groin.

Left or right we are screwed if he can't stop the puck. Hope he can suck it up.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Just heard that Price wasn't the only one injured at the scrimmage!

Apparently Whites feeling were hurt by Prices callous laughter. Trainer told White to apply a cold compress to the area and take 1 bowl of ben and jerrys before bed. :(

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Gaston saying on l'Antichambre Price was hurt in one of the Tournée games in the fall and then never played a game afterwards and RDS was showing clips from practices this week showing price stretching the left groin and then him having a "minor injury' on a easy deke by patch.... Budaj is ready, right? lol

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
Just got back from the scrimmage, what the hell is this thread :laugh:

During the warmup for the red vs white game, Price gloved a slap shot. Afterwards he got up, skated away while removing his glove and making a fist out of his glove hand. He also put his hand on the back of his left thigh. Probably reading too much into it, hard shot, stung him a bit. :laugh:

He moved fine during the game and in the shootout. He made a few glove saves too. At the end of the shootout (what was it round 25?), he just looked like he wanted it to end. :laugh: He'd just stay down on his knees and left the corners open, players kept firing it at the crossbar or at Price's chest :laugh:

Price wasn't stretching after every time he went down. Before the start of the 2nd he was in front of the bench just doing huge lateral movements while in butterfly with a sharp stop. Doesn't seem wise to do that if your groin hurts.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Yes it does. The % of winning the lottery are the same as before. The only thing that changed is that there is no more limit on how much you can improve in the standing. You can go from 10th to 1st.

Don't know if it's confirmed but I've read somewhere:

25.0% - 30th
18.8% - 29th
14.2% - 28th
10.7% - 27th
8.1% - 26th
6.2% - 25th
4.7% - 24th
3.6% - 23rd
2.7% - 22nd
2.1% - 21st
1.5% - 20th
1.1% - 19th
0.8% - 18th
0.5% - 17th

again not sure it's confirmed. All I know is that now anyteam can win spot #1 not just move up four spot

Ok. Well I did say I wasn't totally sure. Well, if the chances are weighed. Good.

While 25% is more than everyone else. It isn't much, when you think about it.

Last edited:

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
BEFORE the game, Rds already reported thatPrice got a very minor injury.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Just got back from the scrimmage, what the hell is this thread :laugh:

During the warmup for the red vs white game, Price gloved a slap shot. Afterwards he got up, skated away while removing his glove and making a fist out of his glove hand. He also put his hand on the back of his left thigh. Probably reading too much into it, hard shot, stung him a bit. :laugh:

He moved fine during the game and in the shootout. He made a few glove saves too. At the end of the shootout (what was it round 25?), he just looked like he wanted it to end. :laugh: He'd just stay down on his knees and left the corners open, players kept firing it at the crossbar or at Price's chest :laugh:

Price wasn't stretching after every time he went down. Before the start of the 2nd he was in front of the bench just doing huge lateral movements while in butterfly with a sharp stop. Doesn't seem wise to do that if your groin hurts.

It's all good but I think you overdid it with the :laugh: smiley.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->