Injury Report: Price Back on the Ice, Gorges with minor fracture to a hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bieber fever

Mar 7, 2010
Westmount
The whole "upper" and "lower" body injury need to stop. How about you tell the fans what is the injury,it's not like it's give an advantage to other teams. Whoever started this was a huge ******.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
The whole "upper" and "lower" body injury need to stop. How about you tell the fans what is the injury,it's not like it's give an advantage to other teams. Whoever started this was a huge ******.

Fear of having goons voluntarily aggravate injuries to useful players.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I would also rather have Prust back when he's 100% healthy too. He hasn't looked the same since last year when he injured his shoulder.

Plenty of Rangers fans flagged this issue with Prust when we got him. Not the shoulder specifically, just the expectation that his style of play would come with lots of injuries. Seems to be the way it's going with him.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Plenty of Rangers fans flagged this issue with Prust when we got him. Not the shoulder specifically, just the expectation that his style of play would come with lots of injuries. Seems to be the way it's going with him.

What I have a problem with is, if the shoulder was a problem, see last year's playoffs, then why not have surgery in May and fix it rather than him playing at 50% this year.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
A big thank you to updating the OP. A huge help for those of us who don't want to scan the thread for updates. Much appreciated!

Just FYI (and for anyone else who doesn't know) I try to update it every time there's news, even if I don't say so in the thread. So you can usually go straight to post #1 instead of digging through the whole thing to see what's new.

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
Just FYI (and for anyone else who doesn't know) I try to update it every time there's news, even if I don't say so in the thread. So you can usually go straight to post #1 instead of digging through the whole thing to see what's new.

You know what is annoying, reading a thread and reading 20 people posting the same thing because they didn't read the thread. Not sure if it would work but maybe if you deleted people's erronious posts and they noticed their post disappeared, they would realize to think before they speak and check the thread before posting something from yesterday that's already been posted.

Like seriously, do people posting today about Price going on the IR think that the rest of the internet was waiting for them?

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
JohnLuTSNMtl: #Habs Price is here in Segundo with some of his teammates for optional skate. We will see in 50 minutes if he practises. Stand by.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
You know what is annoying, reading a thread and reading 20 people posting the same thing because they didn't read the thread. Not sure if it would work but maybe if you deleted people's erronious posts and they noticed their post disappeared, they would realize to think before they speak and check the thread before posting something from yesterday that's already been posted.

Like seriously, do people posting today about Price going on the IR think that the rest of the internet was waiting for them?

I hear you, not much I can do about that if rules aren't being broken though.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
So Price was at the practice facility, but ended up not skating. Seems like everybody skated except Price and Tinordi, who banged up his arm/hand last night and probably got treatment on it today.

Marc Antoine Godin ‏@MAGodin 16m
Eller, Bournival, Parros, Prust, White, Bouillon et Tokarski sont sur la glace à El Segundo. Pas de Carey Price pour l'instant. #Habs

Eric Engels ‏@EricEngels 15m
.@MAGodin he did smash up his hand on Clifford's face last night, then blocked a shot with his forearm that had to have hurt bad... #Tinordi

Hemlor

Jan 27, 2007
So Price was at the practice facility, but ended up not skating. Seems like everybody skated except Price and Tinordi, who banged up his arm/hand last night and probably got treatment on it today.

Price stepping on ice now

Marc Antoine Godin ‏@MAGodin 2m
Carey Price s'apprête à sauter sur la glace après avoir terminé ses traitements.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Also just to correct my post above, it was an optional practice, so not everybody skated. But all the usual suspects (Prust, White, Parros, etc) skated except Tinordi.

Lemons

Mar 26, 2008
Take all the time he needs. We don't need him back at 100%, but 110%. Were a good playoff position right now.

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
Take all the time he needs. We don't need him back at 100%, but 110%. Were a good playoff position right now.

Yea, to me a week isn't enough time for a groin injury to fully heal. I would rather him miss a few more days than tweak it again.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Yea, to me a week isn't enough time for a groin injury to fully heal. I would rather him miss a few more days than tweak it again.

I also thought it was a groin issue, but someone told me it was Price's knee. Any word on this?

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Waiting for him to be 110% may take a very long time since it's a mathematical impossibility.

Sorry... personal pet peeve.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Ok, so the guy goes to Sochi with an injured knee. Nothing seems apparent. Then plays important games and wins. By shutout. Nothing seems apparent. THEN, he laces them up for ONE warmup and doesn't like the feeling. Now he's injured.

Did I miss a chapter somewhere here?

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Ok, so the guy goes to Sochi with an injured knee. Nothing seems apparent. Then plays important games and wins. By shutout. Nothing seems apparent. THEN, he laces them up for ONE warmup and doesn't like the feeling. Now he's injured.

Did I miss a chapter somewhere here?

Insurance purposes?? Hurt in practice vs. in Sochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad