Not open for further replies.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Price back on the ice today!

Price - lower body (Feb. 26) - injured reserve - on-ice at practice Mar. 4
Prust - upper body (Feb. 20) - day to day - no-contact practice Mar. 3
Bournival - concussion (Feb. 7) - injured reserve - no-contact practice Feb. 28 & Mar. 3

Price:
John Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 4m
#Habs advise that Price will be on the ice shortly, after having undergone treatments at El Segundo.

Marc Antoine Godin ‏@MAGodin 22m
Carey Price listed on IR but it's a mere technicity to open a spot. This doesn't mean Price will miss any certain amount of time.

Prust:
Marc Antoine Godin ‏@MAGodin 35m
Ryan White est à l'entraînement matinal, tout comme Brandon Prust (non-contact) et Michaël Bournival (non-contact).

[White is at the morning practice just like Prust (non-contact) and Bournival (non-contact).]

Bournival:
Marc Antoine Godin ‏@MAGodin 35m
Ryan White est à l'entraînement matinal, tout comme Brandon Prust (non-contact) et Michaël Bournival (non-contact).

[White is at the morning practice just like Prust (non-contact) and Bournival (non-contact).]

Last edited by a moderator:

void

Jan 5, 2006
Moen won't make the trip to New York.

@LavoieRenaud:
Travis Moen won't play vs Rangers Monday. Patrick Holland making the trip to NY. #canadiens

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Moen won't make the trip to New York.

@LavoieRenaud:
Travis Moen won't play vs Rangers Monday. Patrick Holland making the trip to NY. #canadiens

And there goes our toughness, can we officially say we're the softest team in the league at the moment?
EDIT:

This means we only have 11 forwards or am I missing something?

Galcy-Eller-Gally
Bournival-Plecky-Gionta
Bourque-DD-Holland
Blunden-White-

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Dropping like flies, this is starting to remind me of when the Habs had some insane amount of man games lost about 10 years ago.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Now Moen is injured, what is this ?
You know your team isn't physical when White is the only who can drop'em.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Not quite sure getting two of our toughest players back from injury will really help in regards to winning hockey games, though.

Well, were the pre-season moves of signing Brière, Murray, Parros & Drewiski made with regards to winning hockey games? I have my doubts. (They're all on IR and not exactly winners afaict)

This team is a country club... That's the bottom line.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Parros traveling with the team. :D

@SergioMomesso36:
Big george Parros on Plane with us in New York.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I believe Murray is playing tomorrow vs the Rangers, so at least we get one of our big guys back on D. Hopefully, he can win some board battles and keep players from crashing the net.

With Leblanc likely called up, I can't wait to see how MT uses the lines tomorrow and what the defense pairings are.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Leblanc played 42 games in the NHL a couple of years ago, last year he had 2 goals in his first two games before injuring his ankle. Maybe, just maybe he will play very well. He is older, stronger and more prepared than he was the year he scored 5G 5A. I am rooting for him. He can't be worse than some of our so called vets.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Leblanc played 42 games in the NHL a couple of years ago, last year he had 2 goals in his first two games before injuring his ankle. Maybe, just maybe he will play very well. He is older, stronger and more prepared than he was the year he scored 5G 5A. I am rooting for him. He can't be worse than some of our so called vets.
Would love for LL to have a great game, and make it tough to send him back...his leash and opportunities are very short...

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Yay, two of our worst players are back :handclap:

Sad post man.

You havent even seen Murray skating as a Hab during the regular season and you are already proclaiming that he is one of our worst players.:shakehead

I guess you like the non-hitting (non-scoring) that Diaz provides for this team. I guess that you also like it when Orr goes up to Subban and starts pushing him around.

Remember that we have been playing most of the season against non-rivalry teams from the West. Once we start playing against teams from the East, you may appreciate what Murray and Parros will do to help this team.

But then again you probably wont.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

I agree. I will be hoping that he will be able to perform better than expected like Bournival is right now.

Analyzer*

Murray is going to go from practices with no contact to a game ?

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
MT: “When I first spoke about Travis’ injury [Saturday night], I said he had a cut to his face. After some tests, it’s been determined that he has a small fracture [to his orbital bone]. It’s not too serious,” the Habs’ coach explained. The bruising forward will be out for about a week.

And - Douglas Murray skated wearing a regular red jersey and will play his first regular season game as a Hab. A veteran of 465 regular season games, Murray will be stepping on the ice for the first time wearing the CH crest.

link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad