Confirmed with Link: Price and Gallagher to have conditioning stint with Laval?!

FormerLurker

Sponsor
Mar 11, 2003
Mississauga
God I hope Carey comes back and says "that should be the new coach, 100%"
With the AHL season wrapping up, Bouchard will be a significant addition to the Habs for the playoff run. Probably start out as "eye in the sky" during the games, then may exert more influence behind the scenes on game strategy as the series progresses.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I think it's a good idea and all will be well. Can't see a Marlie taking a run at either player.

I have no doubt there are players on that AHL roster that are looking at this as an extra challenge. That don't lead to "taking a run at a player" but it does lead to extra energy to prove themselves against NHL talent though.

Interesting move by the Habs. I support it. We need to know if these two are good to go and this is a good test for it.

Reactions: aresknights

Julien LG

Dec 16, 2018
Just 1 thing that bother me. It's against Toronto. There might be a few guys trying to run them over, they need to stay alert.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Just 1 thing that bother me. It's against Toronto. There might be a few guys trying to run them over, they need to stay alert.

Laval is a lot tougher than Toronto though. They don't want to anger Veilleux or they better watch their blindside. Baddock can also punch any Marlies face in except maybe Clune which would be a closer contest.

Reactions: azcanuck

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

An AHL player running Price during a conditioning stint is a good way for him to never get an NHL job. That’s a complete lack of respect that no organization will ever reward.

Reactions: aresknights

Julien LG

Dec 16, 2018
An AHL player running Price during a conditioning stint is a good way for him to never get an NHL job. That’s a complete lack of respect that no organization will ever reward.

I agree, i mostly mean i would have hope that last game was against another opponent.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
I don't want to question the players' general judgement and intelligence, but there ought to be some people who don't think stuff as much as this.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
(warning: conspiracy theory)

except some guy who knows it's highly unlikely he will ever play might be taking some side cash from the same organization the Habs will face.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
(warning: conspiracy theory)

except some guy who knows it's highly unlikely he will ever play might be taking some side cash from the same organization the Habs will face.

Look at Bountygate in the NFL. If it happened today you could expect the punishments to be even more severe. And for what? To injure a player your parent club should steamroll regardless of his health? I don’t see it at all.

Heck look at the punishment the Coyotes got for doing their own combine. Purposely injuring a player would set off an absolute shitstorm, especially with a new TV deal in the balance.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

So what. Let them come. It's going to be like that in the NHL playoffs and if they can't handle it, they shouldn't be on our roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->