Series Talk: PREVIEW - First Round matchup vs T.O. - "Centre of the Universe"

What will be the outcome of the Boston/Toronto series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
going into game 7... a lot of talk about the officiating not calling enough penalties against bruins. of course torontos pk sucks and penalties being called would greatly help the bruins

bruins complaining about numerous slew footing plays by Toronto... Toronto media is freaked that boston would complain about that... its childish. then they say boston does it more.

I know there are many good leaf fans and even some good leaf media, but I will be happy when we eliminate them tonight. give me Columbus and their media and fans after this goofball show weve all had to deal with the last 2 weeks

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
going into game 7... a lot of talk about the officiating not calling enough penalties against bruins. of course torontos pk sucks and penalties being called would greatly help the bruins

bruins complaining about numerous slew footing plays by Toronto... Toronto media is freaked that boston would complain about that... its childish. then they say boston does it more.

I know there are many good leaf fans and even some good leaf media, but I will be happy when we eliminate them tonight. give me Columbus and their media and fans after this goofball show weve all had to deal with the last 2 weeks
Nice post but the Bruins better have their legs tonight, you can bet your ass the leafs are gonna come out flying.
Losing 2 game 7s in a row to the Bruins, I'd be shocked if they didn't.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
outscored them 22-13 after that bad first game...

I guess tuuka rask was real shakey holding those amazing talented deep forwards on Toronto to an average of 2 goals per game

I guess our slow dmen were unable to handle those leaf forwards

I guess our scoring depth was no good after that marner/Tavares line shut down Bergeron/marchand

I wish we didnt have to go 7 games... but thats nhl parity for you.
at least leaf fans can blame the refs for it
im sure Vancouver fans still stay happy blaming the refs for 2011

Reactions: whitetape

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
The Leafs fans kept talking about how much deeper their team was. They were referring to their forwards. Possibly they had a point, especially when Kuraly was out. But what they never bothered to note was that the B's were deeper, and better, on D.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
The Leafs fans kept talking about how much deeper their team was. They were referring to their forwards. Possibly they had a point, especially when Kuraly was out. But what they never bothered to note was that the B's were deeper, and better, on D.

Wonder what Kadri is up to this morning?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->