Pretty sick 13 year old video (sorry if re-post)

kostybros

Oct 28, 2005
Qc city
He has an attitude problem and is a defensive liability. His skating could use some improvement aswell.

he might not be the best defensive player but he's 14, c'mon! nobody's good at defense at that age.

I know one of his coach in quebec city and he he's good kid, NO ATTITUDE PROBLEM. he's got good skills but that doesn't mean he's going to be a pro because of his size.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
he might not be the best defensive player but he's 14, c'mon! nobody's good at defense at that age.

I know one of his coach in quebec city and he he's good kid, NO ATTITUDE PROBLEM. he's got good skills but that doesn't mean he's going to be a pro because of his size.

Not sure, but I think the other poster was joking- you know, listing the stereotypical criticisms of all young phenoms. Hard to tell though . . . :)

Coug555

Aug 3, 2005
Given that is some of the most impressive stuff I have ever seen, I'd like to see this guy in actual play.

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
Given that is some of the most impressive stuff I have ever seen, I'd like to see this guy in actual play.
I agree, but give the guy 3 years to develop and he should be a pretty scary 16 year old. On top of that he looks fairly big for a 13 year old (imo). Maybe we have a new Tavares/Crosby? (probably not, but we'd be spoiled)

coyoteshockeyfan

Mar 17, 2004
Coyote Country
I believe its been posted once or twice before. Since the rise of youtube those kind of tricks are things a lot of kids can replicate now. His skating appeared to be pretty impressive though.

LeafErikson

Schwifty 24/7
Jun 23, 2004
Victoria B.C.
Where is he from, what's his name? Crosby was covered as a thirteen year old. They did a piece on him on the hockeynews, when he went to that american highschool for a season or two. Maybe we'll hear about him soon, but until then, it's a 13 year old that is having fun at a skills comp. Like someone else said, what can he do in ingame competition?

teme

Feb 28, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Reminds me of a junior game (12 or so olds) way back. I met a friend at the arena whose kid brother was playing goalie, one of the other teams forwards was making a complete fool of him, much like the kid in the video. Towards the end of the third the forward was once again on a breakway. Frustrated, the goalie simply took couple steps and run over him blocker first between the circles. Not that I condone such behaviour, but that was still pretty funny.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
Yes this video is unreal and no doubt the kid is pretty sick!, but the thing is though its just a shootout, like i hear alot of people saying hes the next Big thing, but we havent seen him in a game. Anyways i think people should hold off on calling him the Next Crosby or Next this and that until you see him play in an actual competitive game..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad