Press Conference Likely Friday Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MykeAbner

Feb 2, 2005
TonySCV said:
This is a rumor? Hasn't this been expected for some time? Why would they sit on the draft lottery results over the weekend?
There is no weekend between Thursday and Friday.

Montrealer

What, me worry?
Dec 12, 2002
Chambly QC
I just talked to top NHL official who speculated that the Big Press Conference is looking like it will be held on Friday, not Thursday...more on that soon...

I'll try not to forget to eat as I await further developments.

Sanman19

Jun 28, 2005
New Jersey
not a big surprise if this is true, because aren't the players suppose to vote on Wed. and Thurs., and the owners voting after the players on Thurs.

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
These guys meet for hours on end to finalize this thing and there's now "rumors" of it being delayed 'til friday because of no hotel rooms!!??? Is it really that hard to find one or two hotel conference rooms in Mid-July????

The Joker*

Don't tell me this is another one of the "2 more weeks" things rofl

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
Eklund said:
According to a source, the reason for the press conference being held on Friday is as follows. "They can't get rooms. They dont have enough room at the Westin"

Yeh that makes sense, because there's only one hotel in the entire city that could possibly accommodate a press conference :sarcasm:

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
this is believable, plus the deal can't even be ratified until its 100% finalized, and from reports from late last week, they were still doing some final touches

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
tsn now has an article which states the bog meeting/pc could be moved to friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->